Larry H. Miller Ford Lincoln Provo

• this was for service

ok, the review is finished. This is almost an annoying survey and I may not return another survey.

• F 150 Repair

They did a great job keeping me posted on my truck repair.

John thanks for leaving us this review! I'm glad the service department had great communication with you. - Brent Bunkall, General Manager

They did a great job keeping me posted on my truck repair.

• Happy customer

Everything was great!! I would and will go back for further deals!!!

Gary, I'm glad everything was great and you had a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again! -Brent Bunkall, General Manager

Everything was great!! I would and will go back for further deals!!!

• Repair and customer service help.

Kay I'm glad everyone was very helpful and our service department was able to fix your issues. -Brent Bunkall, General Manager

They were very helpful. And the service people do a great job. However, there was one time I brought the car in and they charged me 115.00 to look at a very minor issue which was the car signaling that it was not in park. The switch on the shifter handle seemed a little sensitive. A little lubrication on the shifter seemed to fix the problem. Another service center did that for me. I thought that 115.00 for LHM to diagnose the problem was a little bit of an overcharge. A mechanic did drive the car with us a couple of time when we heard a noise in the brakes. That was very helpful and kind. LHM did not charge for that service at all. There was a best cover on the rotor and he bent it back correctly with this hands. So overall everything has been good with the service except for overcharging one time.

• Maintenance Manager

The service department was friendly and courteous and

Bill, I'm glad the service department was friendly and courteous! I'll pass this along to them and thank them. -Brent Bunkall, General Manager

The service department was friendly and courteous and

• Service experience

Great service, got windshield ding fixed with them even helping me make the claim onnmy insurance

Justin thanks for your 5-star rating! I'm glad the service department was able to fix up your windshield! -Brent Bunkall, General Manager

• Better than the last visit

this was the first time the tech didn't try and sell us anything which wasn't really needed. I really appreciated that. If something was really wrong, I would like to know but the typical sell up tactics I don't need so this was a great experience.

Jeff thanks for this great review! I'm glad you felt comfortable and didn't feel like anyone was trying to upsell you. -Brent Bunkall, General Manager

• Good service

They fixed my issues in a timely Manet. Overall I would say that I received a Good service.

David, I'm happy to hear that we could serve you quickly and with the high level of customer service that we are so proud of! If there's anything else we can do to help, please don't hesitate to call! --Brent Bunkall, General Manager

• Chris

friendly, fast, did everything I asked even had my car out front so I didn't have to look for it!!!

Chris, I'm so glad to hear you had a great experience with us! Customer service is always our #1 priority. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call! –Brent Bunkall, General Manager

• Great Service!

I'm very happy with the service I receive at this Ford dealer. Tim and Matt know me by name, and they've always taken care of my auto care needs. The service at this place is way above average!

Lisa, thanks for leaving such positive review! If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to call! -Brent Bunkall, General Manager