New 866-376-3924 Dealer Website
Used 866-812-0365 Email Dealer
Service 877-850-6168

• Wonderful Service! Outstanding!

Emily, WOW, thank you for the rave review! However, we always remember...we aren't anything without our valued customers! THANK YOU!

I loved working with Rich Bridenhagen. He listened to me, was easy to talk to and delivered what I was looking for. I emailed him about what I was interested in and told him I would be stopping by in the afternoon and he had my cars pulled and waiting for me to arrive. Steve and Jesse also were wonderful, everyone was quick to help and respond to my questions and emails. Gandrud is a great opperation. From the wide selection of vehicles, their service center, the sales associates, the financing dept, and the repair center you will find that Gandrud has it all and that makes shopping for a new vehicle easier.

• Wonderful

Jaason was great. Had the owners manuel tagged with important information that I might need. Went through the car before I left on pick up day.

• THANK YOU!

Mark Miller, thank you for everything. You made this experience easy and without anxiety. You are very kind. You took your time explaining and at time repeating the explanation. You never made me feel like you had somewhere else to be. Thank you, again. Keep smiling...it's contagious.

Joe Fischer as day yo work with and came through on every promise. Thank you for taking care of my requests,they were all met

• Great Experience

contacted Gandrud about the car we were interested by internet - received a quick response and i phoned them that we were on our way. saw the car, drove the car car and bought the car. it was a hasslel free experience - a most enjoyable experience.

• Great overall experience

Jaason was a great salesman, very friendly and knowledgeable. I never felt pressured to make a purchase, and the dealership had a large selection of vehicles.

• Routine checkup--fast, friendly, and routine

Friendly and efficient. Took the time to review the statement with me and show me the results of oil, tire pressure, tread wear, etc.

• friendly and helpful staff

After the accident my wife was involved in the staff at the collision center was very friendly and accommodating. Cindy and the other staff members were very helpful in getting things taken care of with the adjuster and with my clearing our items out of the vehicle.

• Great Service

Jaason Roloff was absolutely wonderful to work with. Very informative, pleasant, and caring guy. He found the perfect car for my fiance and I. Also it was a great deal. Thanks Gandrud!!!

• Happy new Silverado

Worked with Rich Bridenhagen who was wonderful and I would come back to him anytime. No pressure and just very nice to deal with. Everyone was very helpful and nice