New 866-376-3924 Dealer Website
Used 866-812-0365 Email Dealer
Service 877-850-6168

• Drove off Lot with new car that day!

A genuine thank you to Jaason Roloff for being an upfront, honest salesman who put me at ease instantly. I had a wonderful experience choosing my vehicle. You made the process seamless from start to finish. Thank you Tony Wauters for explaining all aspects of the extra products to help safeguard my vehicle. I love my new SUV. I would definitely recommend Gandrud for your car needs. Will keep coming back.

• Truly Exceptional Customer Service

Gandrud Chevrolet is one of the best dealers in the Northeast Wisconsin area by far!

• Great Service!

Everyone was great in accommodating my needs. They were very personal too.

Everyone was great in accommodating my needs. They were very personal too.

Thank You, Adam Blackman for the 2010 colorado, what a nice truck!

Thank You, Adam Blackman for the 2010 colorado, what a nice truck!

• Great Service Experiance

I had my vehicles oil changed and tires rotated. I was told how long it would take and they finished ahead of the time promised. When they were done, they gave me an overview of my cars 'health' by letting me know a bulb needed replacement and that while it wasn't quite time to replaced them, I will need to buy tires in the near future. I was very happy with my experience and will visit Gandrud again for service.

• New car purchase

I was very happy with the sales staff at gandrud . Adam Blackman was very helpful.

• Wonderful

Jaason was great. Had the owners manuel tagged with important information that I might need. Went through the car before I left on pick up day.

• THANK YOU!

Mark Miller, thank you for everything. You made this experience easy and without anxiety. You are very kind. You took your time explaining and at time repeating the explanation. You never made me feel like you had somewhere else to be. Thank you, again. Keep smiling...it's contagious.

Joe Fischer as day yo work with and came through on every promise. Thank you for taking care of my requests,they were all met

• Great Experience

contacted Gandrud about the car we were interested by internet - received a quick response and i phoned them that we were on our way. saw the car, drove the car car and bought the car. it was a hasslel free experience - a most enjoyable experience.