• Drove off Lot with new car that day!

A genuine thank you to Jaason Roloff for being an upfront, honest salesman who put me at ease instantly. I had a wonderful experience choosing my vehicle. You made the process seamless from start to finish. Thank you Tony Wauters for explaining all aspects of the extra products to help safeguard my vehicle. I love my new SUV. I would definitely recommend Gandrud for your car needs. Will keep coming back.

• Friendly, not pushy

I am looking for a car for my son who will turn 16 soon. The sales people were very friendly and helpful. They let me take a car out and drive it with just my son and I. They did not put pressure on me to buy anything right away which I appreciated.

• Great service very helpful salesperson

Very helpful went over many options on purchasing or leasing a vehicle salesman came in on day off to help us

• Good experience

They were quick and efficient, treated me like a friend and not just a customer. I would recommend Gandrud to everyone.

• Building was great - saleman was pushy & didnt lis

Building was great - saleman was pushy & did'nt listen to what i said .... was after the sale

• Fast, friendly service

Received an oil change. Very fast and friendly service. The hours of service were convenient. I was only there for leads than 30 minutes!

• Great Service

Very helpful sales person. Took as much time as we wanted going over the options of the new vehicle. Finance process was very quick and stress free.

• Quick service but needs some attention to details.

The techs in the quick lube did a fast oil change and tire rotation, but they failed to reset the tire pressure monitor system properly.

• Yukon - used

Quick response knowledgeable interested good follow-up. Highly recommend!

Quick response knowledgeable interested good follow-up. Highly recommend!

• Great salesman

Dave Bjorkman was very helpful. I was given a fare trade in on my old vehicle. I would highly recommend Dave .