Gandrud Chevrolet

(4.9) 774 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

774 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gandrud Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Drove off Lot with new car that day!

A genuine thank you to Jaason Roloff for being an upfront, honest salesman who put me at ease instantly. I had a wonderful experience choosing my vehi...cle. You made the process seamless from start to finish. Thank you Tony Wauters for explaining all aspects of the extra products to help safeguard my vehicle. I love my new SUV. I would definitely recommend Gandrud for your car needs. Will keep coming back.

• Wonderful experience

I love this place I had a pleasure to have great people assisst me with finding a reasonable price, a new car within my budget . David Burns you are t...he man.. If you are looking for a car place that has your best intrest at heart go to Gandrud they will take care of you like they took care of me. Thanks again

• Exceeded our Expectations

This was our first time at Ganrud dealership. We were greeted at the door by a salesman who was friendly and immediately knew what we were looking f...or. No slick sales gimmicks and no pressure. Just great accommodating service. This was the third dealership that we visited. It was a smooth transaction and we left in our new vehicle. All the paperwork including the DMV and license plate transfer was taken care of. So grateful for all the help that we received. Thank you to the helpful staff that we met. It was an excellent affordable experience.

Overall Experience

• The salesman was respectful and direct, we closed the deal.

We have bought cars through this dealership before. Bottom line pricing appears on all cars, so there is no price haggling. There was no pushing. The ...shoving was from my husband and I who had to say we want to buy this car. No papers were shoved in front of us, no second person came to talk us into anything. It was calm and informative. A carfax was given to us and we could see the care that was given to the truck. My husband knew when tires were installed. So the paper work goes to the office. It took an unusually long time, but when the "closer" came back to us he had a much lower interest rate than our own bank would give. He explained the different maintenance plans, and respected out choice. Deal done, we took our new used truck home. Excellent experience.

• Smooth

I was greeted in the lot and immediately taken care of. I told the Antonio what I was looking for and purchased my vehicle the same day.

• Excellent

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle. The staff at Gandrud was super helpful and friendly. I had a great experience here and would definitely r...ecommend it.

• Excellent From Start To Finish

Jared Bartelt made my car buying experience with Gandrud Chevrolet a 5-Star rating and then some! I encountered delays in getting together my downpaym...ent. No situation ever rattled him, and his professionalism shined through each time. He is not a pushy salesman and is confident in his product and the dealership he works for, and it shows in his actions. This has been the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. A big shout out to those of you looking for a vehicle. Make your first stop to see Jared Bartelt at Gandrud's Chevrolet. You will be glad you did! Debra S. (Green Bay, WI)

Overall Experience

• Just want you want in a dealership!

David Burn was awesome. He helped me in finding the silverado that worked best for my needs and within my price point. Top notch service from Mr. Burn... and Mr. Yeager. They were super quick with the paperwork and getting it ready for me to pick up. If you're looking for a new vehicle I would suggest going to Gandrud and ask for David he will get you what you need.

• Best experience yet!

Recently purchased a new car from gandrud Chevrolet in green bay...staff was excellent. My salesman David Burn was extremely helpful and thorough. I w...ould definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a car.

• Very helpful

Dave Burns was a great salesmen to work with. Very friendly, not pushy, and easy to talk to. Thanks for getting me in my dream truck I have always wan...ted a Silverado.

Gandrud Chevrolet