Le Mieux & Son Toyota

2.3 out of 5 (2.3) 20 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• February 22, 2018

Very very nice people. I found a car I was looking for through cars.com at this dealership, and they (Le Mieux) helped me through every aspect of the... transaction; they even sent a car to pick me up at the airport when I came to get my car. A++++ Service, and thank you to everyone who helped me.

Thank you, John! We appreciate you! It was great to meet you and we're glad we could make your trip to Wisconsin easy. Thank you for choosing Le Mieux... & Son Toyota and we look forward to seeing you again one day.

February 24, 2018

Had a recall work done on my brakes. Not done right caused delay in trip and service at another dealership at a repair cost of $1,500. . Wrote to th...is dealership with NO RESPONSE EVER. DON'T buy or repair your car here. The dealership that did the repairs verified the errors made.

Hi J.F. According to our records, you have not received service from us since 2014. Please call us at your earliest convenience so we can clear things... up and strive to make amends.

February 20, 2018

Worked on my brakes, made them worse. Had to have them repaired at another dealership. This other dealership documented their errors, which I report...ed to them via letter. They REFUSED to do anything for me. BIG ERROR BUYING OR REPAIRING HERE ! ! !

January 28, 2018

Had my 4-Runner serviced for a recall on a brake issue. I had to take it to another dealership to get it corrected at a cost of $1,500. Wrote to the...m with a statement of fault from the correcting dealership, several times with NO RESPONSE - DON'T BUY OR GET SERVICE HERE EVER ! ! !

We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for your unsatisfactory experience with us. According to our records, you have not received servic...e from us since 2014. Please call us at your earliest convenience so we can clear things up and strive to make amends.

January 16, 2018

I got a coupon in the mail, the coupon for an oil change-coupon mentioned my model of car, year of my car etc, so I made the appointment-I get hear, &... they tell me this coupon does not “pertain” to my car & it will be an extra $15 for my car

Hi Cindy. We are sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience with us today and that your oil change was more than you were expecting.Could y...ou give me a call directly when you can? I would like to learn more about your trip to our store so I can better train my team. I want every customer to receive a five-star shopping experience. Please call 800-633-7045 and ask for Peter Ingold. Thank you.

June 30, 2017

Bill Mullarkey is a great sales person! From the moment I met him until I decided to lease a 2017 RAV XLE. I love the color-RED! He explained leasing,... buying new, and certified used. Bill answered all my questions. As a previous Toyota owner I knew it's great reputation and realizability. Lemieux Toyota, Green Bay

June 25, 2017

I was interested in a Used Minivan that was listed in the inventory. I went through the process to inquire on it's availability and after 2 days got a... response asking for my phone number to discuss what I'm looking for. I responded indicating I just wanted to know whether that particular vehicle was still available. Again a long delay and I got a response telling me they have no used minivans in stock, but that I could lease a brand new one. A week later the one I inquired on is still listed in their inventory.... Very disappointing experience.

June 5, 2017

The dealership service people are courteous, but the service department did not fix the problem with the back door on my 2016 Highlander. Further, th...ey are content knowing that it is not fixed. I've brought in the Highlander several times to get the back door fixed. The last time, they acknowledged it was not fixed but said there is nothing more they can do. A couple of Saturdays ago, we had some food fall to the ground while we were trying to open the back door.

September 1, 2016

we waited 3 months for a recall part . we were told it would take 30 min but they had a mix up w/ the appointment. He is now stranded there w/ out ...a car and told it would take 90 minutes. You would think they would offer him a loaner car or something for their mix ups and delays. Now he's starving and wasting his last day of summer vacation sitting in a repair shop because of their mix up.

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us, Stacie. Our team never intends to provide you with an experience that does not leave you with a smi...le. We understand you are not completely satisfied with the wait time for your vehicle, and we would love the chance to help improve your experience moving forward with us. To best ensure we can improve your experiences for the future, please contact Don Thurlow, our Service Manager, at 920-496-2200, as he would be more than happy to address your concerns and work to make things right. We appreciate your business, and look forward to demonstrating our commitment to excellence moving forward. Thank you.

August 31, 2016

We came to buy a RAV4. After looking at all cars in the showroom without being approached by a salesman, we went to counter area where approximately ...seven guys were standing around. Some on phones, some not. A couple of them looked at us and then just looked away without asking if we needed help. So we thought surely they would come and help us if we sat in a car. Apparently these are the least high pressure salesmen to ever grace a showroom floor because we still got no response. We were there for at least 20 minutes before finally giving up. So we went to the Honda dealership, was greeted by a friendly receptionist who called us a salesman right away and we bought one within the hour.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing. We apologize for not engaging with you sooner, and understand that this is not the exper...ience that you were looking for when visiting our dealership. While we understand that we have not earned your business this time, we hope that we can be here for you in future visits should you have automotive needs. Our team has taken your feedback to management, and we will be using this as a training tool to ensure that this sort of situation does not present itself moving forward. If you would like to speak to us further about your concerns, please contact our Sales Manager, Pete Ingold, at 920-496-2200 at any time. We wish you the best with your new vehicle, and hope to have the chance to demonstrate our commitment to improvement. Thank you.

Le Mieux & Son Toyota