Broadway Ford Hyundai on Military

• Broadway Ford 2017 Escape

From start to finish I was treated very well and the lease process made clear and simple. If I had questions they were answered fully and respectfully. As a woman buyer I appreciated being treated with the understanding that I was not ignorant of the process or the subject. Kevin Jones was excellent to work with and went the extra mile to see that all went well and I was happy with the purchase.

• Just a bad experience. Everything went wrong.

I accompanied a coworker of mine to purchase a 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe. Although she had an appointment for the purchase set up 2 days in advance she had to sit for 3+ hours to finalize the purchase. Vehicle wasn't ready. Finance guy rushed through paperwork. Dealer closed at 8 but she was there after it closed. Although most reviews are positive something went horribly wrong during her visit. We (guys at work) programmed her garage remote because the sales guy didn't know how. We also showed her the important features of her vehicle because despite sitting there all that time there wasn't time to show her the basics. It was my first time in the dealership. Unfortunately it will probably be my last. Unless of course you have time to kill. Then Broadway is for you.

Thanks for your information, Scott. Providing a top customer experience is our number one priority. Our management team has reviewed your comments and a manager has already reached out to the customer who purchased the vehicle to help remedy the issues.

• Great service

Devin was great! Everything went very smooth. The truck is awesome.

Devin was great! Everything went very smooth. The truck is awesome.

Wayne, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Only place to shop for a Ford

The sales staff, as always, has made the buying experience a pleasure. Kevin and Josh are top notch people, they should get raises!

Scott, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Safe travels!

• Great service

The staff was diligent in completing my service as quickly as possible.

The staff was diligent in completing my service as quickly as possible.

• Broadway Automotive

I bought a Ford Taurus SHO, Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful

I bought a Ford Taurus SHO, Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful

• great service

I liked that I got my car washed after my oil change.

I liked that I got my car washed after my oil change.

• Great service

Ford f-150 Kevin Voss helped us and he was great. I well tell anyone to go to him. Thanks for a great truck!

• replacement of locks

The locks used to replace by locks were inferior to the original locks.

The locks used to replace by locks were inferior to the original locks.

• love the hospitality

Were able to get in as scheduled.Always appreciate the beverages, magazines, TV and snacks. Thanks!