Broadway Ford Hyundai on Military

New 888-696-4525 Dealer Website
Used 888-512-6023 Email Dealer
Service 877-634-2431

• Broadway Ford 2017 Escape

From start to finish I was treated very well and the lease process made clear and simple. If I had questions they were answered fully and respectfully. As a woman buyer I appreciated being treated with the understanding that I was not ignorant of the process or the subject. Kevin Jones was excellent to work with and went the extra mile to see that all went well and I was happy with the purchase.

• Great Experience

Everything was first rate, from lack of sales pressure, to selection, to the great deal on a great car!

• Very satisfied

Very satisfied with service. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very nice waiting room.

• New car

My husband and I really enjoyed working with AJ. He got us everything we were looking for.

• Excellent customer service

As always, customer service was excellent. I am always treated like a personal acquaintance and not just a "customer."

• Wolfman

It was a 30000 mile oil change and checkup. I also wanted the transmission checked due to lengthy hesitation between forward and reverse gears. Also have had trouble with 4th gear. Seems to emit a large clunk when downshifting itself into fourth gear on several occasions. The transmission computer was restarted/reset in hopes it could correct the issues.

• Broadway Auto Military

Straightforward pricing very quick delivery! In and out under 2 hours!

Straightforward pricing very quick delivery! In and out under 2 hours!

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Jacob! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Broadway

Very friendly staff, very clean, good quality cars.

Very friendly staff, very clean, good quality cars.

• Great customer service!

Thanks Norman for "fixing" my radio so quickly! I had a stressful day, and was in a tizzy when my car radio quit working out of the blue! You fit me in and it was an easy fix before you closed. Regardless, all the staff was very friendly. The waiting area was nice... a cold soda hit the spot! Although we bought our used Azera in Appleton, I will definitely be back to your Green Bay dealership for my car's service work. Thanks again!

• Happy Shopper

I worked with Julie Anderson and she was fantastic! Very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable!