Broadway Ford Hyundai on Military

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Broadway Ford 2017 Escape
    March 17, 2017

From start to finish I was treated very well and the lease process made clear and simple. If I had questions they were answered fully and respectfully.... As a woman buyer I appreciated being treated with the understanding that I was not ignorant of the process or the subject. Kevin Jones was excellent to work with and went the extra mile to see that all went well and I was happy with the purchase.

Rick Meyers
    March 9, 2018

My name is Neva Cahill. Rick Meyers got me into a very nice 2015 Ford Focus with very low mileage. Quick and simple. He really helped us out.

Good experience
    December 20, 2017

Overall experience was pretty good, lacked slightly in getting the financing straight with my CU. When I sat in the salesmans desk area, I waited for... 30 min and there was no coffee

Great place to purchase a vehicle ¿¿
    November 18, 2017

Creed Seibel sold me my Ford Edge. I would recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to go see him. He was very knowledgeable, honest and made the ca...r purchasing experience enjoyable and smooth. He was terrific at answering my questions and listening to my specific needs of what I was looking for. This is my second vehicle that I have purchased through Broadway Automotive and each time has exceeded my expectations.

We appreciate this wonderful review, Britt! We're so glad to hear that you received such an enjoyable car buying experience! If you have any further q...uestions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Horrible customer service
    October 20, 2017

Brought my truck in last week for an old change and to have a leak checked out. Was told it should be a little over a hour. 3 hours later with my help... they found the leak and scheduled an appointment for the following Friday and was told repairs should take about 1 1/2 hours. Went back the following Friday they either did not schedule my appointment or didn't enter it in their system. Was told that it should take a little over and hour. Was there for over 2 1/2 hours! The only update about the truck was when I walked up and asked what was going on after 2 hours. I will never bring my truck back there again, not even for the free services I still have. I have better things to do then to wait 3 HOURS for an oil change

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed to learn that you ...had anything less than a stellar experience with us. We would like the chance to make this up to you, so please give us a call at (920) 499-3131. We hope to hear from you.

Just a bad experience. Everything went wrong.
    August 15, 2017

I accompanied a coworker of mine to purchase a 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe. Although she had an appointment for the purchase set up 2 days in advance she h...ad to sit for 3+ hours to finalize the purchase. Vehicle wasn't ready. Finance guy rushed through paperwork. Dealer closed at 8 but she was there after it closed. Although most reviews are positive something went horribly wrong during her visit. We (guys at work) programmed her garage remote because the sales guy didn't know how. We also showed her the important features of her vehicle because despite sitting there all that time there wasn't time to show her the basics. It was my first time in the dealership. Unfortunately it will probably be my last. Unless of course you have time to kill. Then Broadway is for you.

Thanks for your information, Scott. Providing a top customer experience is our number one priority. Our management team has reviewed your comments and... a manager has already reached out to the customer who purchased the vehicle to help remedy the issues.

Great service
    June 26, 2017

Devin was great! Everything went very smooth. The truck is awesome.

Wayne, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Saf...e travels!

Only place to shop for a Ford
    June 24, 2017

The sales staff, as always, has made the buying experience a pleasure. Kevin and Josh are top notch people, they should get raises!

Scott, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your kind words and congrat...ulations on your new vehicle! Safe travels!

Great service
    June 18, 2017

The staff was diligent in completing my service as quickly as possible.

Broadway Automotive