Broadway Ford Hyundai on Military

1004 reviews

1004 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Broadway Ford Hyundai on Military from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 9, 2019

Jack was super friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Broadway to others looking to purchase a vehicle. Pricing was competitive and fair and... the process was quick and easy.

May 8, 2019

The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Jack went out of his way to be very accommodating and was great to work with. Everything went smoothly and... didn't feel pressured into making a purchase.

April 27, 2019

Jack was an excellent person to work with. We were in search of a car to upgrade from an older truck, and Jack helped us find the perfect car. He was very... personable and made the stress of purchasing a new vehicle disappear. Thank you so much for help, we will recommend you (Jack) and Broadway to anyone looking for a vehicle! Thank you again.

April 27, 2019

I was all set to test drive and likely buy a Pathfinder I was looking at from Bergstrom Victory Lane imports when my sales rep emailed me to try and reschedule.... I was motivated to look drive something that day and after doing a quick search on either autotrader.com or car gurus.com (can't recall which), I found a nearly identical car at your dealership. Talked to Jack initially who put me in touch with Cory because he was going to be gone for the day. Both guys were friendly and personable and both made sure my needs we're met. Next time in the market, I'll be sure to check out your website first.

Cory Jones

NOT RATED

April 24, 2019

I had Jack Caldwell for a sales guy. Jack was very informative about vehicle. He had a great personality, and even came back after leaving work to accommodate... my work schedule. Even after purchasing vehicle I had a couple questions. Jack returned my call ASAP and was very helpful. Overall I was extremely happy with my experience with Broadway and would definitely recommend to someone looking to purchase a vehicle. Travis Haack was the finance person dealing with my loan at Broadway. Travis was friendly and got me the best interest rate for my loan. He even gave me a few helpful pointers on how to get the best deal for my buck with my new vehicle if I ever wanted to sale it. He even told me I could possibly get money back on the protection plan on the vehicle I was trading in on. Didn't know that. Score!

April 22, 2019

Wonderful dealership and jack did a great job at working with me and making sure I was happy. Thank you so much! I absolutely love my new vehicle!

April 19, 2019

Jack was very friendly and personable. He made things go along smoothly and if he didn't know an answer, he would Google it and figure it out with us.... He was very refreshing from other car dealers I have dealt with. I highly recommend this dealership and working with Jack!

April 2, 2019

They have helped me before so i will continue to do business with u fast friendly helpfull got every thing i needed and more. Thank u jack caldwell for... comming in today on your day off to help me get my car. He had one day off this week to hook up with an old buddy and took time out to help me today when i couldnt make it yesterday. I appreciate the dedication ur employees put in to help customers

April 1, 2019

The time spent there did not seem as long as it was. The customer service was great! From the time we drove into the lot to the time we left, everyone... was very friendly.

March 30, 2019

I just purchased a Certified Pre-Owned VW from Broadway, that proved to be the easiest and most enjoyable buying experience I've had to date, My Salesman,... Jack Caldwell, went far above and beyond to make sure I left the dealership with exactly the experience I'm raving about right now. I can't recommend Jack and Broadway highly enough!!! ??????????