4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 54 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Remarkable experience
    February 3, 2018

Recently purchased a used Pilot from Tom. Our buying and delivery experience couldn't have been more enjoyable. We were very happy and impressed with ...the polite, helpful and knowledgeable staff. After the 3 hour drive home I noticed a vibration in the Pilot, and after diagnosing a faulty rear driveshaft I contacted Tom. Without delay, Tom returned my call and informed me that the dealership would provide me with a brand new shaft at no cost to me. I will say that Van's stood behind their vehicle and made me a very happy customer and we will definitely be doing more business with them as my wife is a loyal CRV driver.

Great Experience at Vans Honda
    January 1, 2018

I bought a used Santa Fe from Jeff B a few weeks ago and had a great experience. I had some speakers that were blown in the vehicle and when I broug...ht it to the attention of Vans, they replaced them free of charge. Everyone I encountered at Vans was professional and helpful. Having a good service department is a plus unlike my experience at Bergstrom in Green Bay!

Fast, Friendly, and Quality Service
    September 22, 2017

Took my 2017 Accord SE in for service (oil, filter, and rotate) today. Was promptly greeted by my Service Writer Mindy. She was very kind and quick to... get me written up, and the Technician who preformed my service Douglas did a great job as well. Car was clean, my seat was either not moved or put back exactly where I had it, and the engine bay was clean. Overall great; 10 out of 10 (or in cars.com case 5 out of 5)!

June 19, 2017

Was in the market to purchase a new Civic. From test drive to dealing with the sales associate (Tim Raasch), I felt respected and not yanked around/ti...me wasted with the whole buying process. I did do my own research before going to the dealership from various other dealerships for prices, accessories, dealership fees, average price ranges, perks from buying from other deals, add on options, extended warranties, etc so I felt comfortable in terms of negotiating prices/terms and asking for what I thought was fair. I feel that Tim also took me seriously and did not waste my time knowing I drove from out of town. At the time of signing/purchasing, one small hiccup occurred with Van's not recognizing/remembering that the agreed on price also included 1 year's worth of oil changes along with the $25 credit to the service center and 1 complementary oil change. Tim, the sales associate I worked with, had written down what we'd agreed upon and brought it back to his manager to get it approved. Glad he wrote it down and saved it for proof of agreed upon negotiations. Overall, rather pleasant buying experience despite the negative connotations associated with the whole car buying process.

Salesperson Deron was VERY good.
    March 16, 2017

The reason I gave it 5 stars is because of the salesperson, namely Deron. He was as helpful as could be. I've bought many new vehicles (not all Hond...as) since 1994. There were some good and some not-so-good salespersons, but I can honestly say that the aforementioned was the best. Now this is a comment on Honda Inc, not Van's. If this rating were for Honda in general -- not just Van's, I would have given it a "4". Deron made the difference. Honda's Owner's Guide is understandably terse, but the Owner's MANUAL is incomplete in several areas. The manual says nothing about a break-in period. I had to go back to your place to get a good answer where I got a great explanation. Also, my window sticker said my engine included "VCM". Nowhere in the Guide or Manual could I find anything about the "VCM" feature I bought. I went Online and found out at: world.honda.com/automobi… I still don't know the firing order of the cylinders. Granted, I'm an Engineer, but those items should be published for everyone. Right? I also wrote this review on Yelp.

Very Poor Customer Service
    March 3, 2017

Extremely poor customer service in the service department. The man was obviously having a bad day, treated me with disrespect and was condescenting. ...They lost my appointment and said I had to wait an hour before my car was even seen. He said, "as you can see, your appointment is not here." I left and will never return.

Great Service and Price
    January 7, 2017

Just bought a 2016 Odyssey from Jeff Berg at Van's Honda. Could not have been a more positive experience! Had spoken to Jeff on the phone before dr...iving up to Green Bay from the Valley. He stayed true to everything he promised on the phone and was ready to go the minute we arrived. Our experience was a pleasure and Jeff was incredibly helpful in going through all the features on our new car. Clark in financing was also very thorough and helpful. Best car buying experience we have ever had and we feel we got a great deal. Highly recommend!

Disappointing
    December 16, 2016

Dropped off a CRV for an estimate to repair front end damage. Emailed day before, left keys in drop box. Called at noon to check progress - went to ...voicemail. Stopped by at 4 - sorry, so busy, don't even have time to return phone calls or emails. If they cannot return a call, how will they do on the work? So, left and went to another repair shop. Instant help, instant estimate, got insurance ball rolling. This is not my only experience like this having serviced several Honda's there over the years. Van's service center is a huge profit center for them, and it feels like it. Taking more and more elsewhere.

Service review
    November 28, 2016

Today was our first oil change since purchasing our CR-V. We were taken on time for our appointment, questions were answered, met with our sales per...son for additional questions when service was completed. We always find Van's Honda to be very clean, professional and knowledgeable staff and honest.

First time customer
    November 15, 2016

Purchased a new car from Van's this year and needed to have some service done. Brian Stehsel met me with a smile, got my information and directed me ...to the waiting area where he kept me updated on my vehicle's progress. When I called, I got an appointment the next day and the vehicle was serviced and fixed sooner than the time I was told it would take. It was much appreciated since I am from out of the Green Bay area and was waiting for the vehicle. The service was fast, friendly and professional. A big "THANK YOU" to Brian and the service department.

2821 S Oneida St Green Bay, WI 54304