Joe Scott Motor Co.

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 6 reviews

• September 5, 2017

I live in Minot, ND and contacted John to see about a vehicle for my mom that lives in Hope Hull, AL. John told me "Send your mom here and I will take... care of her." My mom bought a 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser and John told my mom if she found anything wrong with it he would fix it. My brother Mike checked out the vehicle and found a few minor problems that needed to be fixed. My mom took it in today with the list, John took the keys and took it to be fixed, no questions asked. Even though I don't know Joe or John personally, I can honestly say they are great people. Not only did they earn my moms business, they earned the families business. I will always remember what they have done for my mom and will recommend them to friends and family for as long as I live. Thank you John, you have made my mom very happy. And she means the world to me. Anthony Owens Minot, ND

February 11, 2018

We recently purchased a PT cruiser from them. We had driven down from Tallapoosa Ga to see the car I was interested in. Test drove it and purchased ...it. On the way back home we had a slight malfunction and not only did Mr. Scott come out to retrieve the car to repair it he went out of his way to deliver it to my home 2 1/2 hours away. Thank you again. Jean, John and Joe. It was a true pleasure.

February 26, 2015

I just purchased a used Toyota Trailblazer from Joe Scott Motor Company...this was my first experience with this dealer and I must say it was a pleasu...re...I found this car on Cars.now, called the dealer to ask about the vehicle and was told it was the cleanest and nicest 10 year old car he has ever sold...Every service record from day one was in the glove compartment...I drove to Montgomery just a little reluctant about the overall condition and cleanliness of the car thinking to myself that all of that was just a sales pitch to get me in his place of business, but I was totally wrong. Before I left the dealership, an employee did something to cause one of the indicator lights to remain on and Mr Scott told me to take it by a Toyota dealer and have it fixed and he would be good for the cost, and you know what, I believe him!!!! If I am ever in the market for another used vehicle, guess where I am going? You got it, JOE SCOTT MOTOR COMPANY!!!!

May 12, 2014

I have traded with Scott for years, as have several other members of my family==and would do so again.

April 28, 2014

Didn't end up buying their car but had great communication & service for the one I looked at...

February 22, 2013

I just bought a used Honda Odyssey from Joe Scott Motors -- John was my salesperson. It was as good a car-buying experience as I could have hoped for.... I got an excellent deal and received a very fair price for my trade-in. I would definitely do business there again.