• 2017 Colorado

Was a great experience shopping for a truck .Felt no pressure in making a purchase .The team of Dave ,Jon,Scott ,worked very hard to make this a great experience .I can't thank them enough for their patience and understanding of the process. These guys are good at what they do .I have to say it was well worth the hour trip to Broadway .It also was the best experience I had buying a truck in my 40 years of shopping for a new vehicle. I strongly advise give these guys a shot at your business they won't disappoint. Thanks again Broadway ,Tim

• One of the worst experiences ever

I got my car serviced here and after being charged more than what I was quoted it had a burning smell within 5 minutes of driving it. I called 3 times and left the manager 2 messages over a period of 3 days and haven't received any response. Would not go here again. It took 6 phone calls just to get an appointment because everyone was "too busy to take calls" and I needed to try again later or leave a message which I did twice but did not get contacted.

• Grear place , great people.

We bought a new car from them last week. Our sales person we dealt with was Charlene. It was a pleasant experience from the beginning to the end. (Unlike most of our other auto purchases). Thank you Broadway and Charlene!!

• Car repairs

I brought my car for repair on Monday and told the guy at the desk what is wrong with the car, and how it is behaving. He wrote nicely down and promised me they will inspect and will let me know how much it will cost and what the problem is. He called me and said everything what is going on, and that they need to wait for parts , which will be there by Wednesday. Wednesday morning 10 :00 o'clock the guy called and said that the car is fixed and is ready to be picked up. When I took the car ,after I payed off course, just at the parking lot I new that the car was not touched nor fixed. The guy, Paul, said it is worked on and did not tried to argue with me about that, nor go with me to take a look at the car. Just took the keys and said we will take a look at it. I told him to call me when the car is really fixed. Two days later he called and told me what was done, and when I got there there was another guy to hand me keys and said that Paul left home. Very bad service. Charging you arms and legs but not delivering much.

• Oil change and tire rotation.

The service was great and I used the shuttle and it went well. My car was washed and returned to me quickly.

• Great service

Amazing costumer service! Quick in and out! Very friendly and helpful staff! They always take care of any questions or concerns.

• Great service & all employees were friendly & help

We made an appointment & they were ready for us! They even washed our car! Everyone was friendly & helpful

• Clean facility

felt comfortable with the deal I was given, the dealership was clean including the service department, everyone we met was friendly.

• Great service

How easy it was to have them working directly with my insurance. The truck looked great when it was done.

• Great and friendly service

Very friendly staff. I love going to this dealership. When it's time to buy a new car Broadway Chevy will be my first stop