New 888-693-8425 Dealer Website
Used 888-783-8785 Email Dealer
Service 877-577-8445

• Multiple Broadway Buyer

We just purchased yet another car from Broadway. The salesman we have used for our past 9 purchase/leases is great to work with. He knows exactly what we are looking for and is very helpful. We have always had good luckwith the maintenance/service department. We have been buying our cars from them for many years and will continue to do so. p.s. Am disappointed I didn't win the car (darn).

• Great Service

Had a scheduled appointment for windshield replacement on warranty. I mentioned to the manager about a oil leak. He said he would run it over to service when the body shop was finished. The service dept. was not sure where the origin was. They called me to get permission for a road test. They located the leak as an oil pan gasket. They fixed the leak. I was able to pick my car up at the end of the day. The car had less than 3200 miles on. I did purchase this car from Broadway.

• Bought 2017 Chev Colorado from Broadway on Ashland

I dealt with Todd Marquardt primarily. Obviously buying a new vehicle is a big decision and Todd was patient, very easy to talk to and there was never any high pressure. I talked to him a few times on the phone and via email before making the drive down there. When I made the decision to go ahead with it, I called in the morning and wanted to come in that day, but it was Todd's day off. I talked to Bill about the deal Todd and I had been discussing. Bill to was great, very helpful and willing to do what he could to help out. He presented my wishes to sales manager, who was very receptive, so we made the 3 hour drive to the dealership. To my amazement, Todd was there waiting for me. I thought that was pretty great! He came in on his day off to take care of me. Beyond Awesome!!! When we arrived on this blustery February day, the truck was detailed and waiting for us inside, which was great also! Todd jumped into action immediately and took care of getting my trade appraisal done. It was a pleasant surprise as well. I felt that I was offered a very fair price for my trade and with the incentives offered, I was beyond happy and excited . It was a constant flurry of activity, but very well organized and professional. While finance did their thing, (which was an amazing deal as well) Todd took care of getting all of my info transferred from one vehicle to the other. Then Todd took the time to download apps on my phone and teach me to use them. He spent nearly an hours teaching me how to use the functions in my new truck. Through it all he was amazing, great sense of humor and really patient. I was exceptionally satisfied with the experience at Broadway and their awesome sales staff / finance... especially Todd! Thank you to all of you!

• Broadway is all about customer service.

Charlene really listened to what I was looking for. She made sure the car is was looking at had all the features I needed.

• Buying experince

Was given 1/3 the value on my trade in because of carfax history . Had mileage inconsistency due to clerical error

• Great Service as Always

As always Haven took care of my Silverado getting me a good deal on tires. Joe Rose in sales took the time to let me see if I was ready to upgrade to a 2017 silverado. He offered me a fair price for my trade and let me take one home for the night. I really thought I was going to upgrade but at the last minute decided the timing wasn't right. I felt bad telling him I changed my mind. He will get my business when the time is right. Thanks for everything! :)

• Great Service Dept.

• Broadway is no-hassle car buying.

I purchased a vehicle in less than 10 hours from initial contact (online) to driving away in our new Suburban. And that includes having to drive 3 hours to the store. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. They understood my needs. Our sales person then researched the inventory as well as the rebates and sales available to me to provide me with more vehicle than I was originally looking for at a better price than I was seeing in the market. Finding the best car at the best price with no hassle is exactly what Broadway did for us. I look forward to working with them in the future.

• Broadway Chevrolet

Fast, convenient and friendly service! Thank you for this as time can be very scarce with my schedule!

• Great dealership

We've been completely loyal to Broadway for our vehicle purchases as well as our service, parts and repairs. The employees in Sales, Service and Body Shop are all great to work with. Prices are reasonable and fair. As long as we live in this area, we will continue to come here.