(4.5) 838 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
838 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dorsch Ford Lincoln KIA from DealerRater.com
  • New Kia Niro hybrid

We drove up to Dorsch to see the brand new Kia Niro hybrid and after taking it for a test drive, decided to buy it. We worked with Jordan and would r...ecommend Dorsch to anyone looking for a car.

Thank you, Kevin! We appreciate you choosing Dorsch. Enjoy your new vehicle!

• Great experience!

Chris Dorsch and Cody Graf were fantastic to work with! They knew the ins and outs of the 2017 Kia Niro we purchased, and worked with us to get the c...olor with the accessories we wanted. They were very helpful and guided us through the whole purchase/finance process. Thanks so much!

• EXTREMELY HAPPY!!!!!!

I have to say that Rick Wise and the rest of the staff at Dorsch Ford Kia went beyond the call of duty to help us purchase a vehicle for our company. ... They even dealt with sending paperwork overnight to an out of state location in order to get paperwork signed and returned so that they could make this happen and keep our company on the go!!

• Completely satisfied

Paul Brault went way beyond my expectations on finding we the truck I wanted and for the price range I was looking to be in

Dorsch Ford Lincoln KIA

Thank you, Brian! We appreciate you taking the time to write us a positive review.

• Don???t stand behind their vehicles

I bought a used vehicle 6 months ago and now I am being told I need a new transmission which they want 5250-7250$ to do. I paid $10500 for the car.I l...ooked online for parts and I can get the parts for 1800, so 3400$ for labor? Really? But that is not the point. They don???t stand behind their used cars. I went to a reputable dealer for a reason but once they have your money..... I will NEVER, NEVER GO THERE AGAIN. My salesman was no help what so ever either.

Dorsch Ford Lincoln KIA

Hi Mary, we are sorry you are having issues with your purchase after 7 months. After looking at all of the records, the vehicle you purchased had 91,9...14 miles 7 months ago. At the time of purchase the vehicle had 8,086 miles of remaining factory warranty. According to our records the vehicle now has 109,697. We did offer to extend that warranty and you had declined. At this time there are no other warranties available. Steve Van Drisse, our Used Vehicle Manager, did offer to discount the repairs on your vehicle as well. We have tried to offer solutions and are still here to help if there is anything else we can come to agree on. Thank you.

• Great experience

I was in need of a car very badly and was in a tough spot with my credit due to husband loosing his job etc. I started off with 199 ride and a few oth...er dealers that said they would approve any credit, that experience was a nightmare and they got me approved but under ridiculous terms and were just frustrating to deal with. They honestly made me feel like I was an idiot for being in the situation I was in. Also I really had hope s to get a SUV and they said no way possible with my credit, and had a car picked out with $2,000 down and a $500 month payment. Then I thought I???d try one more place with Dorsch and I am so glad I did! Scott was so nice and friendly from the first time we talked and never once did he treat me badly for my situation. When I arrived at the dealer he had the SUV that I wanted to test drive all ready and cleaned out for me, I drove it around we did paperwork and I was driving off in my brand new SUV with only being there for 2 hours with a payment I could afford and NO MONEY down! It was an amazing experience and I highly recommend them to anyone! I will for sure be doing business with them again. Thanks again Dorcsh and Scott for everything!

Dorsch Ford Lincoln KIA

Thank you again for this stunning review. We appreciate you taking the time to visit our dealership and giving us the chance to get you into a great n...ew vehicle! We hope that you enjoy your new vehicle for many years! Thank you again!

• Customer Service beyond my expectations

Working with Jim Warner is like working with a good friend. Even when we ran into some difficulty, Jim made it easy dealing. Thanks Jim!

Dorsch Ford Lincoln KIA

Thank you, Michael! We appreciate you choosing Dorsch!

• Very good experience

Everyone was friendly & the time spent there went smoothly. There was some sit around and wait time, but that???s expected. Glad I made the deal. Happ...y about the whole experience. Thank you.

Dorsch Ford Lincoln KIA

Thank you! We appreciate you choosing Dorsch.

• High hopes, poor follow through

I was/am very interested in a used SUVthat Doersch posted. No photos in the listing, so I asked for info. Was contacted by a rep, car in cleanup/re...pair. Was contacted a week later when car was done, still no photos. Rep promised photos a week ago, but nothing yet.

• Gene and Mark are a dream team!

Gene and Mark were so wonderful and patient with me, listening to my wants and needs, as well as dealing with my anxiousness over such a big purchase!... We did most of the work on the phone, which worked great with my hectic schedule! I am happy!

Dorsch Ford Lincoln KIA

We thank you for choosing Dorsch West and we are so thrilled you were able to have such a smooth transaction with Gene and Mark! Thank you, Dogmom!

2641 Eaton Rd Green Bay, WI 54311