Andy Mohr Toyota

131 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 23, 2018

I checked on the Internet for the car. Sales person contacted me I am the process was quick and easyI would recommend Andy Mohr to anyone who would like... to purchase a car

November 6, 2018

Great service! Got my car in same day after I explained my situation. Very detailed and completed several vice very quickly. Will definitely visit again... when needed.

October 18, 2018

We are from Wisconsin, so it was important we had an exact description of the condition of the vehicle. John was very helpful and did a walk around of... the vehicle taking pictures of any cosmetic damage he found both inside the van and out. When we arrived the van was exactly as he had described even to the new smell of the leather. We did purchase the vehicle in a fairly timely way. Our only complaint was that we did not know the van only came with one key fob until we were ready to drive it out of the lot. We have been in contact with the dealership and requested that they send us one, but have not heard back in the last 24hours.

October 18, 2018

Basil took great care of me. Even though he has only worked for 3 weeks for you guys he did a thorough job of helping me with all my needs. Excellent guy.

We're glad that you found our team so helpful, Grant! Thank you!

October 16, 2018

Toyota is ripping people off on their check engine lights. They have been through my Tacoma more times than I can count. They just can’t come to... grips they have issues and the dealer nor toyoda (yes- original spelling) can stand behind the product. Charcoal canister failures-3 now plus enough emissions failures to have it in the shop frequently. It is really unfortunate and a different experience than I have with my Terrific Honda dealer.

October 15, 2018

My experience buying my first-ever new car was spectacular! Thanks so much to Thomas Porter for his excellent customer service! I was treated very professionally... throughout the entire process and will definitely be recommending you to others!

We're very glad to hear that Thomas was so helpful with the purchase of your new C-HR, Ginny! We hope you enjoy it, and thanks for choosing us!

October 5, 2018

Thank you for your professional and reasonable service. I never fear that I will be charged for something my car does not need. Thanks also to the rest... of the staff who always treat us with interest and care when we are browsing during service.

We're glad to hear that you're always treated well when visiting us! Thanks so much for sharing, and we look forward to seeing you again!

October 4, 2018

BRIAN GREEN & CJ EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS!!! THEY ARE VERY HOSPITABLE & PROFESSIONAL!!! DEFINITELY WILL REFER!!! THANKS BRIAN & CJ, I AM SO... IN LOVE WITH MY GORGEOUS AVALON!!!

We really appreciate your referral, and thank you for sharing your experience!

September 27, 2018

I have had a horrible experience working with Andy Mohr Toyota. I bought a used Nissan Rogue from them that only had about 40,000 miles on it and the... listing of the car stated "Accident Free Carfax History" in the first line. A few months after purchasing the vehicle, the paint started to chip off the hood of the car. This has progressed and now 50% of the hood is chipped of and paint is chipping from the side doors as well. I took the vehicle to a Nissan dealership and the car was looked at by two of their workers who both within 10 mins of looking at the car said that the paint was clearly not factory paint and was the thinnest paint they had ever seen on a car. I then pulled the Carfax report myself (which shame on me for not doing in the first place) and there was an accident reported on the vehicle. I have contacted Andy Mohr Toyota multiple times to discuss this and keep getting pushed around to different people and told management would contact me which they still have not after a month of trying to get a hold of them. I feel like I was taken advantage of in the purchase of this vehicle. I was lied to in the listing which is a pretty extreme error for a well respected dealership to lie about the accident history in their listing of the car. The car had clearly been repainted cheaply to get it off the lot which explains the dealerships lack of negotiation to budge even a dollar on the listing price because they were going to lose money. The people I have dealt with in the purchase of this car have been rude and dismissive even during the purchasing process. I went into this dealership due to the well known name of Andy Mohr in Indiana and clearly over-trusted them. This has been the worst car purchasing I or my family has ever experienced, has been a huge inconvenience and waste of time, and is going to end up costing a lot of money to fix.

September 24, 2018

Excellent service. Very clean facilities. Friendly staff. When I’m ready to trade cars, I’ll stop here first. I always use them for service... and repair.

We really appreciate your loyalty, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!