New 888-306-2871 Dealer Website

• Awesome Salesman

Thanks to Mo I purchased a truck. Great customer service

Thanks to Mo I purchased a truck. Great customer service

• 2004 Toyota Sienna Purchased 2/11/17

Willy and GM Jeremy were excellent! Thank you for a reliable back up vehicle for our family :)

• Mrs. Michele Webb

It was a fantastic experience purchasing my " NEW" to me Lexus from Andy Mohr. The entire staff made me feel very comfortable during my time there. Thank you guys.

• Worst Car Buying Experience Ever

We set up a test drive of a Lexus, drove 50 minutes on a weeknight to go to dealership. We were disappointed to find the car couldn't be located when we got there. Also, the salesman we were assigned to was busy/unavailable. A nice man named Will helped us, and finally located the vehicle after 20-30 minutes. We drove the car and came back to talk about numbers and purchase. After another 15-20 minutes of talking, Will was told the car sold. WHAT?? Evidently it was on a test drive while he was "looking" for it. Management knew that's where it was, yet stalled us and then let us drive it while seeing if the previous driver bought or not. When Will offered to get a GM for us to speak with regarding our frustrations, we said absolutely. He brought over a manager who was sighing and even gave us an eye roll before speaking to us. We just walked out. From top to bottom, just a horrible experience. The customer service rep could've texted me at any point to say it was being driven , or management could've been up front with us regarding the status of the car or at least APOLOGIZE for wasting our time!!

• Bambi Barger

Great experience I didn't purchase the car I went to get but Willy was able to put me in a better car. Thanks Willy I'll be sending my friends your way!

• Awesome Experience!

Just bought a car here and can't say enough good things. Ask for Willy Pineda, he's incredibly helpful and an honest, great guy!

• Willy Pineda at Andy Mohr Toyota (Avon) rocks

After looking at and test driving more vans than I want to count at several dealers, I found one I really liked at Andy Mohr Toyota. There were a few issues with it that concerned me and Willy Pineda worked his fanny off making me a happy customer! I picked up my Toyota Sienna LE last night and am super pleased with it and with my salesman, Willy (he rocks)!

• Great service

Bought my daughter first car. Thank you Wesley and Nick greatly appreciate all your assistance. She loves her car !!

• Troy was awesome

Troy Thomas was extremely helpful and giving. I've never dealt with a car salesman as great as he was. I only purchased a 10 year old car for my son. Even though it wasn't a lot of money, Troy treated me like I was buying a brand new vehicle.

• Great Service! Awesome Deal!

Purchased my SUV from Andy Mohr Avon Toyota after searching for a vehicle in my price range. Went to Butler Toyota initially and they weren't willing to work with me at all, although I was paying 'cash'. Andy Mohr Toyota was prepared to negotiate and we made a deal that was within my budget. I gave them the cash and drove away with a dependable SUV that was on their used car lot. One of the many reasons I like Andy Mohr Toyota is because they offer vehicles for people that might not have $20K- $30K to spend; they make it affordable to own a car/truck. The service was exceptional, the delearship is very clean, and my sales representative, Troy, was so helpful and eager to go the extra mile in reassuring I drove off the lot with something to my liking; not pushy at all. One comment I will make is even though they sell their lower- end used vehicles as- is, it would be nice if they do a full Diagnostic as a courtesy to the customer so you're aware of what mechanical work needs to be done. I would 'definitely' recommend Andy Mohr Toyota Avon to my friends, family, and co- workers. Oh, my dad purchased his vehicle from Andy Mohr Nissan and also has positive things to say regarding that location. Butler Toyota needs to get with the program; I now realize why And Mohr is the #1 car delaelership in Indy.