Andy Mohr Toyota

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 102 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Went in wanting a used car, came out with a new ca
    January 27, 2018

Came in with the hopes of trading in my 2006 car for a more family oriented used car. Instead, I came out with a brand new car. My sales representativ...e, Michael Ramsey, was very helpful and knowledgeable as well as not just looking at me as a dollar sign. I highly recommend him for anyone who is looking to buy a car.

horrible
    April 12, 2018

Interested in vehicle with 3rd row seating, I have twins and not sure what vehicle will work for us. Really need to drive for a day or so to try out, ...sales guy said shouldn't be a problem. Called back today to get it setup and now its not an option, will take my business else where. Have already got a competitor willing to allow me to try vehicle out for a day or so. We have bought several vehicles from Andy Mohr over the years and I am very disappointed, The last vehicle i bought from them will be my last.

Camry
    January 22, 2018

Love our new car , we had a super salesmen , he took time and explaind all the car's features. Was very patient while we were waiting for our insuran...ce . Always great service

Shopping for a used car
    November 29, 2017

I would appreciate someone emailing me at The email below so I can communicate with a manager due to the treatment we received at your dealership. ... I could write a review but it would be several paragraphs long. It is pretty bad when my husband has cancer and went to Indy for second opinion and then rested so we could go to your dealership to look st a vehicle and were rudely treated by one of your salesman. The salesman helping us was awesome but then they put a salesman with him since he was new and he was very unprofessional and rude. He was rude to my husband and I said that is rude and he turned around and told me I was rude and then my husband said thank you but we are done here with you and your salesman said no we are done with you. I have never been treated like that. There is more Thank you for your time.

Out for lunch
    November 1, 2017

Went to meet a buddy he was there helping his niece by a car and I liked how Jeremy Wilson and Brian Green was taking care of her I really wasn’t lo...oking for a vehicle but I left out of there with more than lunch love my truck everybody there was very courteous and nice And the facility was very neat clean and organized they made buying a vehicle very easy I would definitely go back again and tell my friends and family

Satisfied customer!!
    October 24, 2017

If you are looking for a great car, great buyer experience with awesome customer service.........please see Mr. Thomas Porter with Andy Mohr Toyota in... Avon, In! He is very professional, thorough and he will get you on the road in no time in your new car!

customer service
    October 24, 2017

i stopped in just to look and see what was available for my budget and thomas porter was amazing. even though i wasn't sure what exactly i was lookin ...for and didn't buy anything he still answered all my questions and help me the best he could. definitely would purchase a car from him when i'm able to! it was excellent service and i appreciate thomas' patients with me. great job!

Excellent Car Service
    October 24, 2017

From the time we walked into the dealership we got taken care of. Brian Greene was very helpful throughout the entire process. With the help of Jerem...y Wilson we where able to locate the exact type of car I was looking for and walked out a happy customer. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car.

New car looking was great experience with Mr Porte
    October 24, 2017

Mr Thomas Porter was very professional in selling me my new automobile I love my car and I will let people know and send them to my friend Mr Thomas t...hank you so much. Thank you Denise

Felicia P.
    October 24, 2017

Rameez was great. He hleped us out finding the 2018 RAV 4 and the color we wanted, Ruby Flare Red. I love it. I will definitely send more of my friend...s to Andy Mohr Toyota. Thank you Rameez for all your assistance.

Andy Mohr Toyota