Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Great Customer Service

I went to a couple of franchise dealers before I went to M & G Automotive. At first I was not sure to purchase a used car from a smaller dealership but soon I learned that not only they offer me financing with Chase Bank with lower APR then my credit union but also they sold me a 4 years bumper to bumper warranty with GE Capital. There was no pressure to switch me to another car like other dealers. I found out the finance manager is also a pilot and very pleasant to deal with. I most assure you will not be disappointed with purchase of your next auto at this dealership.

• Best Experience Ever

Overall was a little scared to go out and trade and get a new vehicle on the island. But I am glad I shopped at this dealer. Great customer service the gentleman Wayne was very helpful and curdious and able to answer any question. Before you say now to car shopping give them a chance to show you a good car buying experience.