Mike Ward INFINITI

456 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 21, 2019

This is my second car through Mike Ward and Antonio. They truly understand customer experience which is why I come back. I also use them for all of my... service needs for the same reasons! This is what a luxury brand provides.

July 19, 2019

If you are looking for a place to buy a new or used car, look no further. Jeanne Tal was the BEST salesperson we have EVER worked with! Class act from... beginning to end! Thanks!!!!

• June 23, 2018

No pressure, friendly staff/management, quality used vehicles and kid friendly facility. We have purchased 3 vehicles from Mike Ward and I highly recommended... them to anyone looking! Ask for Bob Marnick.

June 3, 2019

I went to Mike Ward Infinity dealership to purchase a used SUV and my experience was nothing but wonderful. I worked with Antonio Aguilar and not only... was the process easy and fun, but his professional knowledge and experience in the industry was unbeatable. I would buy again from this dealership, the experience was amazing. The staff at Mike Ward is also worth mentioning. They went above and beyond.

January 31, 2019

Tyler was the best salesman I've worked with... He was absolutely NO pressure and I hate being pushed into buying things. He also answered all of our questions... and made the buying process quick - something that NEVER happens when purchasing a car! I emailed him later to ask for a copy of the CarFax and he sent it right away. Very helpful in every way.

January 30, 2019

Tyler was an awesome guy to work with nice and eazy transaction. Would recommend him or any of the people at mike ward for vehicle purchase

December 1, 2018

The best car buying experience I have ever had hands down. I will never buy a car anywhere else! Great environment, everyone was friendly and an extremely... fast process. Drew Phillips was friendly, knowledgeable and made the entire process enjoyable! Thanks to everyone involved!

November 26, 2018

I bought my dream car from Bob Marnick with Mike Ward Infiniti and it was the best buying experience i have ever had. I inquired via internet, received... a very nice and highly informative email just like I asked for. When I had additional questions, Bob called me on his day off and gladly answered my questions and arranged a test drive. Final trade-in/purchase was a piece of cake with only a brief discussion to find a very fair agreement. I have never had a buying experience this good. Thanks!

November 26, 2018

I had an exceptional experience on the easiest auto purchase I have ever had. Bought my dream car totally via internet sales with Bob Marnick. Bob Marnick... was absolutely great throughout ensuring all my questions were asked and agreed on a very fair price for car and my trade in one conversation. Every aspect was 5-Star

November 5, 2018

Our salesman Jeffrey was great, low key. We knew what we wanted and he knew that but still gave us a couple of other options. We ended up with one of the... options! The paperwork part was also very organized and relatively painless.