Fred Mueller Automotive

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 421 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

421 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fred Mueller Automotive from DealerRater.com

• June 6, 2017

Very satisfied with the people that handled this sale.

Myron, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Fred Mueller Automotive. We hope to be of service... to you again in the future. Best wishes, Fred Mueller Automotive

May 13, 2018

My wife and I have been dealing with Mike Kohler and Fred Mueller for over 20 years and have always had a good experience and this time was no excepti...on. We came in to see Mike and told him we were looking for a used truck. I gave him all the options I wanted, and he said he would start looking right away. He said that he should be able to find what we were looking for within a couple of weeks. That night mike contacted us about a truck that had everything I was looking for (even a heated steering wheel). The next day we went to the dealership, Mike showed us the truck and we were able to get a good deal. It was a very clean 2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ. He again treated us more like friends than customers. Kevin Giese was also very friendly and helpful with financing and all the tons of paperwork needed when buying a vehicle.

April 27, 2018

What a great guy and dealership to work. Took a little searching and found us the truck we wanted and got it to us in less than a week. Very friendly ...and easy going even answering all 1500 questions my son had. Would definitely recommend you stop and talk to Mike if you are in the market for a new vehicle

April 17, 2018

The whole process with Nick was smooth and easy. After the purchase he went over all the controls with me and made sure I was comfortable with them. H...e also made sure I had his phone number so that I could call him if I ever have any questions. I am very happy with my purchase and with my experience at Fred Muellers.

April 1, 2018

Mike was very helpful during our recent Acadia purchase. I didn't feel pressured into making a decisions during my first visit to the dealership. Mike... called the next day to see if I had make a decision and to see if I had any further questions. I went back a few days later and drove 2 different vehicles and then I was able to make my final choice. Mike was great and helpful during the entire process.

March 24, 2018

Not the first time we had the pleasure of buying a car from Mike and probably won't be the last. So, helpful and takes time to help you know everythin...g there is in buying a new car.

March 23, 2018

I wasn't expecting a 2012 Ford Edge..But I have wanted one for quite a few years--Stopped to deliver an on line few Garage sale items to a person at... Fred Mueller --Got there before they were open so I was driving up & down the lot looking at used vehicles --There it was a 2012 Used very Clean Ford Edge --Fate it was for sure--Then down the parking lot came Mike Kohler--My Salesman--Expert in knowledge for me -went over the top to help me out with the trade in and owing of my other vehicle -got me a price that I could afford and asked for .Still a month later is still helping me with question's & Technology of my new & Used Ford Edge-He is very helpful and friendly --not pushy either-- I would Highly reccomend Mike Kohler & Fred Mueller for your next vehicle purchase--- Thank You so much Mike!!

March 11, 2018

We had a great experience buying from Fred Mueller. We highly recommend this dealership and recommend working without Justin Clairmore. He was very re...sponsive to all of our questions and we had no issues whatsoever. Our used car is immaculate. We hope to buy again from this dealership when it’s time to replace our other car.

HI, we are pleased to hear that Justin was able to provide great service to you! Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you ever need anything else f...rom us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

February 28, 2018

Mike is a ROCK STAR! He was extremely thorough every step of the buying process. Absolutely NO high pressure. It was an absolute pleasure having Mi...ke help me with my new car and I will most certainly go to Mike again. Thanks Mike, you made this my best car buying experience ever!!

February 28, 2018

Mike has been a great sales person Honesty is not something usually a word that comes up when sales person is involved. We bought a truck had an issue... and the issue was taken care of right away and they gave me a loaner truck to use. He has been a great help along the way, answering messages when I would expect to get a message the next working day. Thanks Mike!

Fred Mueller Automotive