Fred Mueller Automotive

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Fred Mueller Automotive from DealerRater.

4.0

Karen Omalley

I did not wait long that is important to me. Was taken on time. Everyone was very helpful if I had a question.

Repair

One service rep. was very nice and one was a little rough around the edges.

Great Service Department

Fred Meulller Automotive continues to offer great service on my Buick Regal GS. My car is serviced in a timely manner, clean and ready to good. I really appreciate thier shuttle service. It allows me to have my vehicle serviced without having to wait or looking for a ride. Great Job Fred Mueller!!!

All is well.

I had a routine maintenance work. All went well, friendly staff, no extra wait.

Extremely Satisfied Customer

Fred Mueller Automotive is prompt and courteous. Service is always done to my satisfaction, staff is well trained and professional. It is always a pleasure working with the Fred Muller staff.

Excellent customer service

I have had Fred Mueller service my car since I purchased it, they are friendly and the most accommodating dealership I have ever worked with . I highly recommend them

The Best of the Best

I trust implicitly the repairs and work completed on my car each time I bring it to Mueller's. Every staff member brings their A game---from check in to check out.

Always efficient

Very much a class act and by far the best option for tune ups in our area. Always efficient always willing to go the extra mile. Great job

Great services. Clean facilities.

Having the car serviced was easy and pleasant. The car required a special oil for diesel and the staff was right on it.

Fred Meuller Equinox buying experience

My salesperson Landon and finance person Kevin are so easy to work with it makes buying a vehicle fun and stress free.