4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 117 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

117 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Smith Imports from DealerRater.com

• awesome car, awesome price!
    March 27, 2018

I bought a used 2013 Buick Regal GS from Smith Imports. The car had a great price and was in excellent condition. They didn't try and force a bunch of... extra packages and warranties on me. I definitely appreciate that. Thanks Paula & John

My buying experience was excellent
    April 6, 2018

I've been looking for a 3 seater SUV for a while. I stumble across Smith Imports. I took a look around at their selections, not knowing that I would... find the car of my dream. I rated them a 5 star because of the outstanding service that I received. From the time that I walked onto the lot, to the end of the final transaction, I was never pressured from anyone that I came in contact with. Everyone was professional and knowledgeable.

Employees Worked With
    Service
    March 27, 2018

After discovering the vehicle on the internet I called Smith Imports and was lucky in the fact that I connected with Charles Coleman. He was very hel...pful all the way from initial contact to final sale. Very professional and helpful with sale and follow up details.

Smith Imports

We are happy to hear you had a good experience with us! We hope to see you in the future!

Very Professional Salesperson
    March 17, 2018

Paula at Smith Imports was very professional and knowledgeable! I was very impressed with her organization and acumen during the process. Although v...ery busy, she was cool, calm and collected. Thanks!

Smith Imports

We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Deceitful Business Practices and Flat Faced Lies!
    March 16, 2018

THE $200 DISCOUNT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR THE MILITARY DISCOUNT, OF WHICH THEY FINALLY RELUCTANTLY DID AFTER WE COMPLAINED TO AMERICAN EXPRESS ABOUT TH...E BAD SERVICE. READ CAREFULLY, ANDY SMITH???S RESPONSES AS HE???S PLAYING WITH WORDS. THE $200.00 DISCOUNT IS THE MILITARY DISCOUNT BUT HE???S TRYING TO GET YOU DISTRACTED TO THINK THAT HE GAVE A MILITARY DISCOUNT OF 10% AND A $200.OO DISCOUNT FOR MY INCONVENIENCE AS IF HE SETTLED THE ISSUE OF THE INCONVENIENCE THEY CAUSED ME. $200.00 IS EXACTLY 10% OF THE $2000.00 WE PAID HIM. THE FACT THAT HE IS ADDRESSING THE INCONVENIENCE THEY CAUSED ME IS DIRECT ADMITTANCE TO THE PROBLEMS THAT FOLLOWED ME ENTRUSTING MY BUSINESS WITH THEM. CAR REPAIR COMPANIES HAVE ALL TYPES OF TRICKS THEY CAN USE TO GET AN ENGINE LIGHT TO GO OFF UNTIL YOU GET THE CAR OFF THE CAR LOT, KNOWING THAT THE LIGHT WILL REAPPEAR AFTER THE CAR???S COMPUTER DETECTS THAT THE CAR IS STILL NOT REPAIRED. THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT TO GATHER HERE IS THAT ANDY SMITH (SMITH IMPORTS) DID NOT AND DOES NOT HAVE THE PROPER DIAGNOSTIC MACHINE FOR MY 2006 BMW. HE TOLD ME THAT HIS BMW DIAGNOSTIC MACHINE STARTS WITH YEARS 2010 TO DATE. LET HIM ADDRESS THIS ISSUE BECAUSE IF HE???D HAD TOLD ME THIS WHEN I FIRST BROUGHT MY CAR TO HIM THEN HE WOULDN???T HAVE CREATED THIS MESS, WE HAVE TO DAY HE STATED THIS CLEARLY IN THE FORMAL COMPLAINT I MADE TO HIM VIA TEXT, WHEN HE RESPONDED TO ME. I DID NOT TAKE MY CAR BACK TO SMITH IMPORTS BECAUSE HE DID NOT PROVIDE PROOF TO ME THAT HE TOOK MY CAR TO MID-TOWN MOTORS OR ROADSHOW BMW. WOULD YOU TRUST SOMEONE WHO WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION TOOK YOUR CAR TO ANOTHER MECHANIC TO SEE IF IT NEEDS REPAIRS? NO, YOU WOULDN???T. TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT THESE MECHANICS HAVE HAD THEIR HAND IN YOUR MOTOR AND THEY TOO ARE NOW RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ONGOING ISSUES. I CALLED AND SPOKE WITH THE SHOP MANAGER AT MID-TOWN MOTORS AND HE STATED THAT THE OWNER AND MYSELF DOES NOT WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH THE MESS THAT ANDY SMITH HAS CREATED??? AND I QUOTE. HE CAN MAKE LIFE MUCH EASIER ON HIM TO JUST REFUND ME MY MONEY AND MAYBE I WONT???T SUE HIM FOR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS! ITS ALL EGO FOR THIS GUY NOW, BUT HE???S ABOUT TO PAY FOR THAT WHEN I TAKE HIM TO COURT. ONCE I DO THAT I WILL POST THE COURT FINDINGS ON ALL THE MAJOR REVIEW SITES AS WELL. BE WISE ANDY! DO THE RIGHT THING ANDY. KEEP IN MIND IF HE DOES A 22 YEAR DEPLOYED DISABLED VETERAN THIS WAY, HE???LL DO IT TO YOU! LASTLY, LYING ON ME IS DEFAMATION AND ANOTHER ISSUE I???LL SUE HIM FOR IF MY MONEY IS NOT REFUNDED BY APRIL 10, 2018. Click here to Reply or Forward

Smith Imports

Smith Imports respectively disagrees with this review. Mr. Apollos brought his 2006 BMW 330I with 143,736 miles into our service department on August ...8th, 2017, with the complaint that his vehicle was missing while idle and the check engine light was on. On August 9th, 2017, upon inspection our service technician discovered that the bolts that secure the value cover were broken and that the spark plugs were submerged in oil due to the value cover leaks, someone has also tried to silicone the valve cover in order to stop the leaks, the ignition coil needed to be replaced, the spark plugs needed to be replaced, and we performed an oil change and replaced the battery. We left Mr. Apollos a message concerning his repairs; he did not respond to us until August 11, 2017. We then ordered the parts and completed the repairs on August 14, 2017. Mr. Apollos picked up his vehicle on August 15, 2017 and at that time started to complain about the cost of the repairs even though we gave him a estimate on August 11, 2017. Our service manager give him a 10% military discount at the time of check out. Even before he left the lot he was complaining about the $76.00 bolt kit, the discount covered the cost of the bolt kit. On August 22, 2017, Mr. Apollos brought the car back stating that the car still wasn't running right. He left the car and we loaned him a 2016 Mercedes for his use while we addressed his concerns. Our technicians couldn't find anything wrong with the car and the TPMS light had automatically reset itself. Mr. Apollos wouldn't take our word for it so we took the vehicle to Mid-town Autowerks and had their technicians due a full diagnostics on the vehicle and the owner of the shop could not find anything wrong with the vehicle. Again, Mr. Apollos was not happy so we took the car to Roadshow BMW and their technicians could not find anything wrong. When Mr. Apollos came back to get his car on August 23, 2017, he still wasn't happy so we agreed to a $200.00 check for any inconvenience. Again, after a couple of days Mr. Apollos called to say his car was not running right and we offered to pick the car up and give him a 2016 Mercedes for his use while we addressed his concerns. He refused our offer and said, "He was done with us." Smith Imports, LLC has followed all of our company guidelines for excellent service.

Employees Worked With
    Awesome
    March 6, 2018

Awesome customer service! Smith Imports made my car buying process easy and stress free. I recommend this great place to anyone looking to buy a car.

Another Great Experience
    March 4, 2018

This is the third automobile my wife and I have purchased from Smith Imports over the years. Alan Morgan, my Sales Associate could not have been more... accommodating. I called in advance to view and take a test drive, and the C300 we were interested in was all ready for us when we arrived. The drive confirmed that this car was the one for us. We took a 900 mile trip shortly after our purchase, and everything was flawless. Thanks again!.

Smith Imports

We greatly appreciate your business and being a loyal customer! We hope to see you in the future and enjoy your new C300!

Easy shopping!
    March 3, 2018

Drove 3.5 hrs to see the vehicle we were interested in. It was just what we thought it would be by the photos on the website. No trickery! We were ...not hassled and felt like we were treated fairly and the vehicle was exactly as they described. We would definitely buy from there again! Purchased an 2012 Infiniti.

Great place to buy a car. Excellent service
    February 22, 2018

Alston was our salesman. He was easy to deal with. We got great value. I will go back for my next vechile. We bought a 350 convertible and absolute...ly love it.

Smith Imports is the BEST
    February 12, 2018

My salesperson was Alan. He knew what I wanted and he kept me informed on a particular model. He was the best! Very professional and great personali...ty! The entire staff was great! GN

Smith Imports

We hope you enjoy your new car and we greatly appreciate your business!

2965 S. Third St. Memphis, TN 38109