• Happy Happy

What a great experience , no hassling sales people hounding you. Answer all questions and out the door with my new GLK in a hour

• Great Sales Team

Stopped by to inquire about a used truck on the lot. No pressure, no sales pitch....just answered what questions I had about the vehicle. The salesman actually left me alone to inspect the truck on my own. Drove the truck to the front of the lot, They made a copy of my driver's license and off i went for a test drive. Came back the next day and got a fair offer for my trade-in, 30 minutes later I was off in my new truck! Ask for Bert Rankin.....thanks B. Perkins

• Outstanding Service and Value

Extremely courteous and professional staff, great value for price on my purchase. Large inventory with ranges that cover everything. I'd rather walk barefoot on ground glass than buy a car, and the staff made this an absolute pleasure. We will be back for another vehicle for my son, and they will get first crack at a replacement vehicle for my wife and first time vehicle for my daughter. Truly a pleasure doing business with honest & fair people.

• Buyer

Second car we bought from Smith and both were easy transactions. They did what they said they would do and Alston has been easy to work with and communicates very well thru texts and calls. Would highly recommend them for your next car. Great service facility, also.

• Delighted daughter!

Great experience for my daughter's first car buying experience

Great experience for my daughter's first car buying experience

• Awesome experience!

Grant was very helpful with everything and financing was fast and easy. Everyone was very nice great people to work with.

• Another Excellent Experience

I just bought my second Mercedes from Andy Smith. As always, the pricing was great and the service is always perfect before and after the sale. I no longer shop around for cars since I know I'm getting the best deal at Smith Imports.

• Lagniappe!!

Everything was so easy and everyone treated me great. I don't know if most people know what "Lagniappe" means but it is an unexpected or indirect benefit. The owner opened up on a Sunday to let me browse due to my hectic work schedule which was an excellent example of lagniappe. This is the place to go for a new or used car. This was my second purchase from Smith Imports and I'm pretty sure I'll be buying another vehicle from here soon.

• Great service, very nice staff

I purchased my first Mercedes for this place. The price was good, staff was very knowledgeable and friendly.

• 2011 Ford F150

Great people to deal with the owner is a standup man of his word and the salesman is awesome!

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your business and hope we will see you again.