Walters Used Car and Truck Superstore

(1.6) 46 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

1.6
  • Marked up prices and hasn't helped my credit one b

Paying 18,000 for a 8,000 truck. Year and a half later, credit score hasn't changed. Never been late or missed a payment. Have had more problems with ...the junk than anything else I've ever owned.

• walters in elkhart

i first went and dealt with a gentleman and had to go back and ended up dealing with zach, he was very personable and very helpful and did all he coul...d to make sure we got into the vehicle i wanted. the tire pressure was low and he even took to the gas station and put air in the tires for me. worked with the down payment and even stayed late until i was satisfied and left. there has been other ugly reviews on here for them and i have to say either they all have changed in employees or people are not patient. I would highly recommend them to everyone

• Don't want to sell the car

This dealer don't want to sell the car because I call them and ask for the carfax and they told me that I have go came to their dealership to see the ...carfax otherwise they can't gave it to me. On the ad it said carfax is available on request. I told them I'm about 4 hours drive away from the dealership still they didn't send me a carfax.

• Worst car lot ever

Ok bought a truck from there had no issues they have the keys and papers plates said title would be in the mail in 5 days on day five it got repo bc t...he paper work was wrong on there end

• How are they still open!!!

We just went yesterday to see a Sienna that we were assured over the phone was there, and they would have it ready for a test drive. Get there and get... confronted by a sales person before barely getting out of our car. Insists that they sold it the day before... gives excuses for the mix up?? Try to sell us a different minivan that just arrived in a mess.... As we were talking about this other minivan the mileage kept changing and going up, til we could see it... He gave me his "personal cell number"... Needless to say very disappointed!!! We really liked the Sienna, but walked away VERY MAD!!!

• Not happy

Drove an hour away to look at a vehicle on the lot , called before we left ( on a Friday), left work early to test drive the vehicle. Got to the deale...rship the sales man I was talking to a hour earlier wasn't even there. To top it off the vehicle was supposedly sold. The person I dealt with was raising his voice at me telling me he had people driving 3 hours away. You can imagine my frustration. So we left. I then looked on there website and the vehicle I was looking at was still for sale , so I called on the same vehicle and was told they still had it available. You can make your own opinion but be careful.

• horrible service

I would not recommend this place to anyone. Horrible service from sells men to finance department... Poor i would even gove them a 1 star

• Sooooooooo bad

Had an appointment for a car , got there they didn't have the car said it was sold ..seems like this has happened a lot to others. Then the guy tells ...us well we have other cars you could look at so we give it a try . Test drive this escape low tire a mile down the road. Then we get another car and test drive it . Ford fusion.. screen didn't work on the radio they said they would order the part ..we still got the car . They said the part would be in a week from then and they would call us .. Okay a o we wait no call ..call back and they said they have been busy and one of the guys that helped sell us the car was fired .. and that they ordered the part a day ago and waited another week for them to call .nothing.. so called them back and they said wait till after new years and the mechanic will be in .. we wait the guy gave us his personal cell to call after new years .. we call him and he said go in Tuesday and ask for some guy that didn't even exist that was the "mechanic" come to find out again the guy that gIve us his personal cell phone number had been fired too . This all happened within a month of purchasing this car . Still not fixed

• Very Poor Experience..

Went into look at a vehicle that I had talked to salesperson the day before, told them I would be there to see car and I was coming from some distance... away, when I arrived they hadn't gotten the car there from another location, but salesperson said it was there and all was fine. Then, was told it was in shop, but again salesperson told me car was fine, no flaws, everything was running. Then they tried selling me another vehicle either more money than I was looking at or twice as many miles. Sales staff seemed to be more interested in playing on their computers or phones, rather than helping fix their mistakes!! Needless to say I will NEVER do any business there.

• Horrible place steer clear.

I refuse to give them even one star. I saw a truck i liked on there web site (one owner low miles) sail on the ad call for price. So i did, they could...nt give me a price over the phone witch i thought was fishy. So i asked if it was still there. It was. So i drove 2 and a half hours across indiana just to find out it was sold 2 days ago. Even though a woman from the goshen store told me it was there. I was furious. I was planing on taking that truck home. All they could offer me was 8 - 10 year old 200,000 mi pieces of crap. I ran out and i dont recommend any one go there.

Walters Used Car and Truck Superstore