Honda Motorwerks

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Honda Motorwerks
    January 23, 2017

The dealership and Sales Consultant, Jennifer Leach, made the experience of buying a used car very pleasant and very efficient usage of our time. We ...are very happy we did business with them. I give them a Five Star rating!

Great customer service and nice selection
    February 11, 2018

My wife and I recently purchased a used Honda from Honda Motorwerks and we had a great experience. We worked with Susan Hoghaug and Bill Fitzpatrick a...nd they both made the process very simple and informative. Normally things can feel rushed or confusing but they took their time and walked us through everything thoroughly. The waiting areas are also nice, our toddler enjoyed the giant chalkboard and kids play area. We will definitely buy another vehicle from Honda Motorwerks La Crosse in the future!

Amazing Selection, Service and Guidance
    April 30, 2017

In my nationwide search for a Honda Insight first generation, I was happy to have found one available at Honda Motorwerks. I soon found out that hybr...id vehicles are this dealership's speciality, as there were less than 10 cars of this type available nationwide. Ben was awesome, he was super friendly, and more importantly honest. The 10 year plus tenure of the team members was another clear indication of the solid reputation of this dealership. The vehicle was well serviced since it was acquired, I received a full print out of the maintenance report. As a first-time car owner I was walked through the process patiently, and after buying the car they were comfortable with me exploring around town before leaving with my Honda Insight. The next day, I had a question about the car and Ben returned my call ASAP without hesitation. Several days later, I'm loving the car! (And getting a hang of driving manual) Thank you Ben! I feel lucky to have had such a smooth purchasing experience as a first time car owner.

Sales review
    February 7, 2017

Jennifer Leach was very knowledgable about the cars we test drove. Recommend her very highly.

First Class Sales Experience
    January 17, 2017

Stopped in very late on a Friday afternoon. Jennifer Leach welcomed us and took all the time we needed. She went with us on a very long test drive the...n printed up cost sheets and explained our options all without a sense of pressure to close. I left feeling that she was more interested in a best outcome situation than in making an immediate sale.

New car experience
    January 9, 2017

We have known and worked with Jon Peters for about 25 years. We just purchased a 2017 Honda CRV and couldn't be happier. Jon worked with us during t...he entire buying process. He is honest, fair and trustworthy in all aspects of the process. We pass the word about Honda Motorwerks to everyone we know. We are so impressed with Jon that we do not hesitate to tell all our friends to contact him when they are in search of a different vehicle. You can be certain that Honda and Jon Peters will do the very best job possible when you are ready to purchase a vehicle. Their service department is also a class act. We have had excellent care when we need to go if to the service area. Again, don't ever hesitate to contact Jon Peters when you are in the car buying mode. He will guide you through the process. He is a very fair person who will assist you in any way possible.

Great deal for like-new vehicle
    November 28, 2016

I was in market for a compact minivan, and found a matching 2015 Mazda 5 that was listed by Honda Motorwerks. After sending a request for info, I was... very quickly contacted by Ben Wilde, and scheduled a time to go to La Crosse in a few days to meet in person. Ben was very knowledgeable on the vehicle, and thoroughly walked me through the vehicle's history. I had a chance to drive in the local area to cement my decision. After arriving on the lot in the late morning, we were driving off with the vehicle by mid-afternoon. Wonderful experience.

Mr. and Mrs.
    September 5, 2016

We went to Honda Motorwerks of La Crosse because of the reliability of the Honda. Bob Lenser reaffirmed our faith in their quality product and in cu...stomer service. We are enjoying our Honda--CRV EX Thanks Bob and Honda

Great buying experience - Loving our new CRV
    August 20, 2016

We were looking for a small SUV. We were shopping several brands and dealers. We ran into Jennifer Leach at Honda MOTORWeRKS and she stayed with us u...ntil we got exactly what we were looking for. And we've gone back after the sale for more training on the technology in the new CRV. Jen has patiently taken the time to sit and help us as much as we need until we can use all the great features. Thanks Jen, we're loving our new CRV!

Shop around, then buy from Jen!
    August 11, 2016

My car-buying process spanned about a year and a half. I went to many dealerships and met with many sales people and drove many cars. After meeting ...for the first and only time and taking a test drive with Jennifer Leach I was out of contact with her for about a month. One evening my wife and I walked onto the lot cold and my wife was impressed when Jen walked up and greeted me by name. Better than recognizing faces, she knows her automobiles. She and all the staff at Honda Motorwerks made the buying process painless and professional. I would recommend Jen and the dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Honda Motorwerks