Dream Cars Sales and Leasing

Average based on 7 reviews.
  • 4WD Honda Pilot

After looking at numerous online options and other dealerships, I purchased an excellent Honda Pilot from this dealership. They were very friendly and easy to deal with. After the purchase was finalized, I did however discover some interior damage that was not disclosed before purchase. The dealership agreed to pay half of the cost for repairs, which I found fair since I had already made the purchase. Overall, I am very satisfied with the Pilot I purchased and would recommend this dealership.

• Meet and test drive.

These gentlemen were very nice to me, and were attentive to my requests. I didn't buy the car, but I'd recommend them to others looking for a car.

• Great Customer Service! Ask for Vartan

I recently purchased a MB GL350 from Dream Cars and could not be happier with the vehicle. Ask for Vartan if you are looking for great service and a great deal. Vartan was really great to work with and provided excellent customer service. After the car was purchased a minor incident was uncovered (not Vartan's fault but the mechanic shop where Dream Cars had taken the car) and he paid for the issue to be fixed. This demonstrates his professionalism and willingness to make customers for life. I will return to Vartan and refer friends when they are looking for a car and great customer service! Thanks Vartan.

• Great Services!!

bought a 2011 range rover sport from them, great car but most importantly great services!! didn't waste any of my time and price is right!! highly recommended

• Fantastic leasing sale

Serj did a fantastic job! He got me a great lease rate and made the whole experience as easy as ordering a pizza.

• Perfect car dealership

I bought a second hand SUV BMW X5 2009 from Dream Cars Auto Sales 5 months ago. I am very happy with the condition of the car. I haven't had any problems with it yet. Overall, this was a very great experience. Because of the leasing conditions I managed to buy the car of my dreams earlier than supposed! Recommend this dealership!

• Excellent Service Low Prices

After shopping around for a while, I was recommended to go to Dream Cars from a friend of mine. The staff was very helpful. They helped me get financed even though I had less than excellent credit. Amazing experience overall.