COURTESY MAZDA

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

153 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of COURTESY MAZDA from DealerRater.com

• August 13, 2016

This was one of the easiest, low pressure purchases I've made on an automobile in a long time. The sales staff (especially Ethan) at Courtesy Mazda w...as friendly, helpful and knew their stuff. The post sales service was impressive as well. The staff carefully went through the thick owner's manual with me, and gave me a lot of helpful tips. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great car and a low stress experience. The CX-5 is a wonderful automobile, by the way.

April 18, 2018

Arthur did everything he could and then some to make sure that I got the car I wanted. I ended up having to walk away one day and coming back the next... and I had the same good service that I had the day before!

April 16, 2018

Stopped by, found a used wrangler and bought it within a few hours. Easy experience and Art was very helpful throughout the entire process. Thanks!

Arthur Freeman

April 11, 2018

Amazing Great Wow!Aspen Swanson sales represennative was a pleasure doing business with. Very easy to work with. Great Job. I would recommendation her... to anyone.

April 9, 2018

Aspen Swanson went out of her way to make this purchase super easy. She picked up the car, had it prepped for us when we got there, and we were in-and...-out in less than an hour. Normally, I HATE buying cars. Aspen made this one... almost fun.

April 2, 2018

We worked with Aspen. She was amazing! Friendly and knowledgeable! As a matter of fact; everyone we worked with was professional and friendly. We f...elt like we were working with friends vs car sales people! We are very happy we chose Courtesy Mazda for our lease!

Courtesy Mazda

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We pride ourselves in our friendly atmosphere and are glad that Aspen was able to match you wit...h the right vehicle. Let us know if you need anything! Courtesy Mazda

Kevin Nauta

General Sales Manager

March 26, 2018

Sales Associate Arthur was truly great to work with. I didn't feel pressured - he listened to what I wanted out of a vehicle and made it happen. I w...ould recommend Arthur to anyone!

Courtesy Mazda

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We are so glad that Arthur could help you out with your purchase! Let us know if you need anything... else!

Arthur Freeman

March 22, 2018

I identified a car on Truecar.com that I was interested in seeing at Courtesy Mazda. Aspen was the sales associate that contacted me, set up the appoi...ntment and delivered the car to me in Denver. She was extremely helpful, courteous and professional. I would highly recommend her services!

Courtesy Mazda

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! Aspen is great at what she does and is always willing to go the extra mile. Let us know if you ...need anything else, and above all, thank you for your business! Courtesy Mazda

March 17, 2018

I had the pleasure of working with Aspen S. at Courtesy Mazda. Thanks to her, this was THE best car buying experience of my life! I found the exact v...ehicle I wanted online, negotiated the deal, and flew in from out of state to pick up the vehicle all in the same day. Upon arrival, Aspen picked me up at the airport, everything was just as we spoke about on the phone and I was on my way back home very quickly. I couldn't believe how easy everything was! Thank you Aspen for your professionalism and for making this a wonderful experience. I highly recommend Aspen to anyone who is looking to buy a car either in person or on the internet.

Courtesy Mazda

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! Aspen is a fantastic part of our team and we are so glad that she made this car buying experience ...so easy for you! Let us know if you need anything else. Thank you for your business! Courtesy Mazda

March 10, 2018

We came in and were met by Dave Markley, we told him what we looking for and Dave took over. He told us about the safety features and what made Mazda ...a great car. We had not had a Mazda before. Dave was very helpful with the paper work, he handed us to Debbie Dieterich to finalize it all and it was done. It was the easiest time I've had buying a car. Thank You

Courtesy Mazda

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! Dave has an abundance of experience and we are so glad that he was able to match you to your ve...hicle. Courtesy Mazda

COURTESY MAZDA