Thrifty Car Sales - Gilbert

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

May 8, 2013

If you are thinking about buying a car from this place, RUN in the other direction. This place is a f***** joke! Their customer service is horrible an...d their repair center is worse. I've only have my car for 1 month and 1 week and i have already had to bring my car to the repair center 5 TIMES to have it "repaired" and they do NOTHING! The issue I am having was already that way when I purchased the vehicle assuring me that they have a warranty and it would be covered. Now they are telling me I may have to pay hundreds of dollars for something that was already broke when I got it! They recently fired one of their service guys because "he didnt know what he was doing" is what the owner said. This place is SOOOO unprofessional and such a scam. Now im stuck with this horrible vehicle that is not fixed for the next 5 years. RUN RUN RUN!

we take care of 100% of our customer, please come and see me if you have a problem. We spare no expense Adam

June 11, 2012

I BOUGHT MY 2010 CHEVY MALIBU FROM JP AT THRIFTY CAR SALES AND MY EXPERIENCE WAS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER TIME I BOUGHT A CAR FROM A DEALER IN THE PAST. ...HE WAS HONEST AND WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP ME BUY MY CAR AND GET THE AIR CONDITIONING FIXED ON THE CAR MY AUNT DRIVES. THANK YOU!

Thank you for your business! We are happy to help you with all your automobile needs. We look forward to assisting you with your next vehicle purchase....

Thrifty Car Sales - Gilbert