Hadwin White Buick GMC Subaru

3.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome is overused these days, but its a word that fits...

Awesome is overused these days, but its a word that fits Hadwin-White Subaru. Sales Manger Dan Fleming, Sales Associates Tyler Martin and Dan Colbert as well as Business Manager Tim Colbert assisted us with professionalism and friendliness. They were all totally at ease when explaining important information about the pre-owned Impreza we chose, and the process involved. Credit approval took less than 10 minutes! Interest rates can't be promised (credit score matters, after all) but the low interest rate mentioned at first as possible, was delivered. This dealership should be a template for anyone who wants to open a store. 1st rate in EVERY way.

1.0

Deceptive Practices

I had been texting and calling Damian from their Internet sales team. I told him the car I want and where it was located and the bottom line price other dealers had offered me with a trade in of my car. I even had it in writing and he assured me they would meet or possibly BEAT that price, but I would have to go there in person. He knew the other dealers were willing to come to me, but insisted it had to be done this way and would be well worth my time. It was a complete and utter lie. When I got there, Jerry Hadwin, the owner, said no way can they match the other deal and would not even meet me halfway in price. He said it just was not worth his time. So after all the texts, calls, emails, lies and empty promises by Damian, I went home and asked Bell and Bell if they could accommodate me and they did. I love my new car and Bell and Bell has earned my business and I have told many people to go there and stay away from Hadwin-White. Other people had warned me about Hadwin-White's misleading practices, but I had to experience it for myself and regret wasting all my time with them.

2.2

Biggest waste of time

I had and extremely awful experience with this dealership. I spent days with a salesman on the phone making sure that they could accommodate me because I live over an hour away. They ran a full credit check and had all my information prior to me traveling there. They assured me that what I was asking for was not only reasonable but basically a done deal. Upon arrival this was not the case. They changed all the terms discussed, requested additional money down and more or less insulted my intelligence, wasted my time and my gas.

1.0

Felt like smoke and mirrors

Sales person was pleasant enough but every step of the way, regarding price, was met with an excuse for why the price and offers on the website couldn't be applied to the vehicle I was interested in buying.

Used car buying experience

I went to this dealership as they had a specific vehicle I was looking for used. The sales associate, Johnathan Martin was kind, courteous, and responsive. It was a warm day so he invited us into his office and gave us some cold bottled water. This was a no pressure sale and I did my homework before purchasing. I told him what I wanted to pay and after a little haggling he and the sales manager agreed. When I picked up the car, it was detailed and gassed up. Thanks again for an easy and friendly buying experience. Overall experience was excellent.

New GMC Sierra 1500

After spending time at some of their competitors ( Ford, Dodge, Cadillac) I was not at all satisfied. So, I drove to Hadwin-White GMC/ Buick. I wanted to purchase a new 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 crew cab premium. Hadwin-White GMC /Buick was actually very easy to deal with. We had a very pleasant experience dealing with our salesman, Jonathan Martin. Jonathan knew everything there was to know about GMC trucks and we put together a nice deal. Believe it or not, Jonathan even had our new GMC pickup ready for us in only one hour... Special Thanks, to Jonathan Martin, Damien Smith & Hodge for their kindness and good deal......Patti