• Great place for buying a car

From the time I talked with him on the phone I got outstanding customer service. Patrick was easy to work with and very informative. Nica was great in getting me started with Patrick. What a great staff!!!!!. Thanks for making the experience pleasant and easy for my husband and myself.

I am glad that you had a good experience working with Patrick and Nica, we truly appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback! -Chris A. Morgan, Operating Partner

• Jeff was great

Please go see Jeff he is the best and will work his tail off to give you a deal!!!!¿

Thank you for your great feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

• 2017 Kia Forte

From the time I talked to a rep on the phone till I pulled off the lot I had an amazing customer experience.

• fitness instructor

Everyone was very friendly, helpful and attentive to my needs.

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed your visit! Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Everyone was very friendly, helpful and attentive to my needs.

• LOVE MY KIA - Car Dealership Experiences

Wonderful Dealership!!! Will always deal with them. Have bought 2 cars from them and am considering another trade at this time. Great service department- While waiting for service to be completed in a timely manner, the staff always let you know what is taking place with your vehicle and is always the perfect host. An experienced salesman- Rick has been helpful in both prior purchases. I never had that feeling dealing with a "Car Salesman", if you know what I mean. He is a professional with your needs in mind. From a female who has always hated trading cars or having to deal with service issues, I love the staff at Battleground Kia!!!! Always has been a great experience.

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are thrilled that you have had such great experiences with us! Please let us know if we can help with anything!

• Look no further

Thank you for the great feedback! We are thrilled that you had a great experience! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Stopped by to check out the new Sorento, had absolutely no plan on buying a car as this was my first stop. Gladly this turned out to be my only visit to a KIA Dealership. My sales associate, Jeff Hempel was superb and extremely knowledgeable of the KIA line. First we sat down to see what type options I was interested in and afterwards, a deal was struck! Couldn't be happier with my purchase or my experience at Battleground KIA! No pressure, no stress, great bunch of folks to work with. If you're interested in a new or used KIA, stop by and you'll be treated like family by everyone you meet there. Jeff Hempel went above and beyond what a typical salesman would normally do. The financing process was a breeze as Ryan Simpson was great to work with! Overall this KIA Dealer rates AAA+++

• Service and state inspection

Michelle did a great job of the entire process of inspection and oil change process. Answered all my questions completely.

Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear that Michelle was able to take such good care of you! Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

• Judy muckenfuss

Rick Holloway great has sold me three Kia's I will keep coming back forever will never buy anywhere else

Thank you, Judy! That is an amazing thing to say, and we greatly appreciate your business!

• Morris

My experience with Battleground Kia was nothing short of excellent. I especially appreciated the personal attention Samuel Duggins and Ms. Malaika gave me. We became friends almost immediately. Truth be told, I did shop around to the other Kia dealerships in the area, but didn't like their style of salesmanship. The online presentation of Battleground Kia was much to my liking. I selected and bought the Kia Optima, and I am indeed glad I did. Morris Blanchard

• Service Appointment at Battleground KIA

Absolutely and positively exceptional service on my KIA Soul. Extremely prompt, courteous, quality service with a smile, This place is exceptionally awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!