New 888-658-2360 Dealer Website
Used 888-252-4241 Email Dealer
Service 866-981-9343

• Great place for buying a car

From the time I talked with him on the phone I got outstanding customer service. Patrick was easy to work with and very informative. Nica was great in getting me started with Patrick. What a great staff!!!!!. Thanks for making the experience pleasant and easy for my husband and myself.

I am glad that you had a good experience working with Patrick and Nica, we truly appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback! -Chris A. Morgan, Operating Partner

• Judy muckenfuss

Rick Holloway great has sold me three Kia's I will keep coming back forever will never buy anywhere else

• Morris

My experience with Battleground Kia was nothing short of excellent. I especially appreciated the personal attention Samuel Duggins and Ms. Malaika gave me. We became friends almost immediately. Truth be told, I did shop around to the other Kia dealerships in the area, but didn't like their style of salesmanship. The online presentation of Battleground Kia was much to my liking. I selected and bought the Kia Optima, and I am indeed glad I did. Morris Blanchard

• Service Appointment at Battleground KIA

Absolutely and positively exceptional service on my KIA Soul. Extremely prompt, courteous, quality service with a smile, This place is exceptionally awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Battleground Kia

Great service. Great salesman (recommended) named Mason! Awesome deal compared to other dealerships in the area. I am happy!

Thank you the excellent feedback! And thank you for choosing Battleground Kia!

Thank you the excellent feedback! And thank you for choosing Battleground Kia!

• Service

Don't have time for this every time I have service

Thank you for taking the time to rate your service experience. We appreciate the feedback!

Don't have time for this every time I have service

• Very Respectful

Thank you for the great review! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and please let us know if we can help with anything else!

I had done my research and knew which car I was interested in and ho wmuch I wanted to pay. They let me test drive it, then go look at a few other models at other companies. When I came back, they met the price I said I could afford. Marcus never tried to upsell me, unlike some other places where I was not even committed to the car. A good deal and no high pressure.

• UNLIKE ANY OTHER DEALER

Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, and thank you for choosing Battleground Kia!

Had my oil changed again yesterday. Great service and believe it or not the service advisors talk to you like a human being. Always a great place to have your car repaired. Prices are competitive. Premises are immaculate. Coffee is fresh.... EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY SERVICE...

• Oil change and spark plug replacement

Great service and up front about the time it would take to complete.

Thank you choosing Battleground Kia for your service needs!

Great service and up front about the time it would take to complete.

Thank you choosing Battleground Kia for your service needs!

• Service to my Kia Sorento

I like carrying my Kia to Battleground Kia for service. They are extremely courteous and helpful and service is very reasonable.