C & W Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Used car for my daughter
    February 24, 2012

I just purchased a used car from C & W for my daughter's first car. Safety is a big issue! The staff at C & W was very flexible and assured me that th...e car was in great shape before I drove it off the lot. Very thourough, caring, and professional. Prices can't be beat either!

• very unprofessional
    January 31, 2014

The staff was very unprofessional and the vehicle I looked at had many problems that were not posted on the add for the vehicle. They were asking an u...nreasonable price for a vehicle with mechanical problems. I will not be returning to C&W auto sales

I'm sorry that you didn't have a good experience with us. We try to make sure we are professional to everyone and we treat everyone with respect. Than...k you for bringing this to my attention. I will talk to my sales staff and make sure we treat everyone with respect. I'm not sure which vehicle you were interested in but if you will let me know we will make sure it's repaired before it's sold.

• Worth the Drive
    August 7, 2013

We drove two hours to this dealer, looking at a first car for our son. We had a good buying experience. We were able to sort of make ourselves at home... and look the car over alone without pressure or questions. When we had questions, they were answered quickly and honestly. They retained all of the prior owner's maintenance records, which we looked through at our own pace. When it came time to discuss an offer, that process went very well and we were soon driving out happy with the car. We were nervous about buying a car so far from home, but we are glad we did. These folks will treat you well and make you a fair deal. Very nice to deal with and seem to have a genuine concern for customer satisfaction. I recommend them.

• Good Service
    November 24, 2012

Overall good service, was offered to take vehicle to my own mechanic, was given number of mechanic that did work on vehicle and did speak with the mec...hanic about the car.

• 2000 Audi TT
    February 22, 2012

I have just bought a 2000 Audi TT from this dealer. The car is running in perfect condition and the price is so reasonable. I really like this car and... I'm so glad that I have bought it from C&W Auto Sales. Moreover, the staff are all warm-hearted and responsible that they always help me get rid of some problems of which they should not be in charge. Thank you for C&W Auto Sales.

C & W Auto Sales