North Texas Direct

21 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 21, 2018

I PURCHASE A CAR FROM LYNN AND SHEWAS THE BEST SHE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ATTENTIVE TO ALL MY BUYING NEEDS WILL TELL ALL OF MY FAILY AND FRIED ABOUT... HER SHE TOOK GREAT CARE OF MY THANKS LYNN

January 12, 2018

AMAZING! I have to hand it to Travis #1! David a close second and Brain right there with them both! These guys took amazing care of me. I bought the truck... "as is" and ended up having a few issues right after purchase... These guys took care of everything! Not only did they fix my issues, but went above and beyond their own work hours and duties. They replaced minor things for me like the cup-holders, wipers, floor mats, fuel filter, and even a brake switch to get the cruise control working for me, all at no cost to me. On top of that, they gave me a "loaner" vehicle to use while they made sure everything was up to par before bringing mine back with a full tank! These guys provided the absolute best, albeit most interesting, car buying experience ever. Also, it was the shortest time ever dealing with paperwork in my life! AMAZING I TELL YOU!

• July 27, 2017

I just purchased a 2006 F350 with the 6.0 powerstroke diesel this truck was better than what i had expected to show up and see it was everything they said... it was i flew down from ohio to pick the truck up and drove it back 1250 miles home without the truck missing a beat i will be a repeat customer for sure!!!! Very organized and took care of me and had all paperwork in order and ready to go! Scott as well as everyone else i talked to at north texas direct was wonderful to deal with do not hesitate to buy from them!!!!!

December 14, 2017

I bought an 2012 Acura TL last Friday. Two days ago my Check Charging System light went on. It was only 5 days since I bought the car and this issue happened.... I was assured that the car was thoroughly inspected. Since I traveled from San Angelo to buy the car I trusted that the car was inspected. I was hoping I wouldn't have trouble with the car until I can take it to El Paso next week to Acura dealer to check it out. I would never buy a car or recommend anyone to buy a car from these people.

December 14, 2017

In my life I have never had as great an experience with a car dealer than I had with Brian Churchill at North Texas Direct. You will not find a more Honest... and caring dealer in the North Texas area, let alone Texas. Brian really cares about what you want and will do whatever it takes to get you the vehicle you are looking for. I bought a 2004 F350 and it had developed a little problem abput a month after getting it. I brought it back to Brian, and without hesitation he got on it and fixed the problem. This man has incredible integrity. I will not trade with Any other dealer ever again. Brian is the man, and you would do wisely to visit him and North Texas Direct. Thanks Again Brian!

May 6, 2017

I looked around online for the best prices on a Duramax, and found what I was looking for at TXCars.net. I called them and reached Spencer. He answered... my questions honestly, and made it easy for me to start the process of buying. I even used their finance form to get the vehicle locked down and purchased quickly before anyone else could. He helped handle every part of the process, and it went very smoothly and extremely quickly. Once I arrive to review it and pick it up, Spencer let me check it out with zero pressure and let me look at other options on the lot as well. I ended up staying with my original choice and couldn't be happier. Even though it was an older work truck, everything checked out on it to be better than my expectations. I'll definitely fly down to TX from GA again for my next truck, and will work with Spencer again.

March 13, 2017

Scott was great and is very helpful to know we had Nishu with my title he still help me get it taken care of

November 22, 2016

My wife found out on 10/24/2016 that after 15 months battling breast cancer that she is a survivor. I gave her the choice to either go on a vacation of... her choice or the car that she always wanted. She choose the car. I found the car at a GREAT price at Texas Direct and Brian worked out the cost and details with me to make her dream come through. I bought her a 2002 WS6 Trans Am. I few down from Iowa and picked up the car and the car drove 11 hours like a dream. My wife is soooooooo happy. It was a pleasure doing business with Brian and Texas Direct. I would recommend Texas Direct to anybody. Definitely a 5 STAR dealer in my book.

November 16, 2016

This place is a very good place to get a car....you will be put in great hands and you will be take. Care of

October 13, 2016

I was in the market for a Corvette and just so happened to come across this dealership. I am so glad I did. When I arrived, they had six different Vettes... to choose from, the hardest part was choosing the one I wanted. After I chose my car(or should I say after the car chose me) Brian Churchill made the experience painless. With his help it only took 15 minutes to secure financing, another 20 minutes to finalize all the paperwork and I was on the road turning heads in an awesome black 2006 Corvette. The only reason I'm giving this dealership and Brian 5 stars, is because I can't give more. They and he deserves way more... I will send all my friends and anyone that will listen to me to these guys as they are TOP NOTCH!!