4.2
Average based on 10 reviews.
  • Best online vehicle buying experience ever!

I think everyone hates to set foot on a car dealers lot, myself included, so I decided to try my luck at purchasing a vehicle online. Brian made my first time purchasing a vehicle, site un-seen, from a dealer in a different city, the most pleasant car purchase I've ever made. When I arrived to pick up the vehicle, it looked better than it did in the photos! Everything was in order and literally took 15 minutes before we walked out the door and got back on the road back to Houston. I will definitely purchase another vehicle from him in the future!

• Mr Know How

These guys took great care of me. Smooth and easy truck purchase. They were very fair and friendly.

• Unprofessional and untruthful.

Lied about the condition and description of vehicle. Awful experience.

Lied about the condition and description of vehicle. Awful experience.

• Great low overhead car dealer.

This dealer passes on the savings of their low overhead. I am told they will have a new facility soon.

• One satisfied Customer!

Brian was my sales guy. He handled every detail in a very quick and professional manner. The rest of the crew there are also exceptional in what they do. I will with out a doubt be recommending them to my friends in the future. When my next auto purchase time arrives I will be calling on them to find my next auto. Bottom line is you CAN NOT go wrong with Texas Auto Liquidators and if you get Brian as your sales guy that is an added bonus! Thanks Guys!!!!! Mark Mebane, North Carolina

• Professional and efficient

I located the vehicle online from their advertisement. My offer was accepted. I flew to Texas to pickup the car and it was exactly as advertised, the documentation was prepared, funds transferred and clear titled arrived. The transaction was professional, efficient and timely.

• Great Service

Easy folks to work with. No pressure. Good information. Bought my car here!!

Easy folks to work with. No pressure. Good information. Bought my car here!!

• Excellent. Car dealers

Texas auto liquidators. were very professional and courteous to me ,very clean facilities.I will definitely recommend them to others I love my new sub. I did research through cars.com and it was perfect. Thank you. I Got just what I was looking for.

• come for the merchandise not the service.

The car I bought was priced below blue book value and after taking delivery of the vehicle a week ago I still think I got a good deal. I had to wait 3 hours past the promised time to pick up the car because it was being repaired prior to sale. Although I was not happy with the wait I would do it again to get a deal like this.

• Honesty

Even though we weren't able to make a deal I would definately go back to this dealership. They have a wide variety af clean pre-owned vehicles on their small lot so you will probably be able to find what you are looking for. The person I worked with was bruatlly honest with me about my trade and why he could only give what he could. He even gave a list of other places that would be able to give me a better trade value. The facilities are a little run down and in need of a cleaning but over all it was a good experience.