• Markquart Toyota

Everyone was helpful and friendly. All my questions were answered in a timely and efficient manner. It was an excellent experience.

• Very clean bathrooms

Friendly people ,very clean bathrooms and a person gets to meet and become friends with the people at every level in the business

• Excellent Salesman

Jay Bouley. He is the most educated car salesman I have ever met. period. I cant say enough how much he has helped me over the years with buying cars (have bought five from him to date). Keep up the good work Jay!!

• Comfort and Service

Comfortable waiting rooms and fast service. It is easily access once you pull into the garage you are not out in the weather.

• Bought used car from Marquart Toyota

Mike Peterson did a very good job as a sales person. As always, we would love to get the car cheaper but both he and the manager I thought gave a reasonable price and dealt with my wife and I fairly and respectfully. Mike was helpful but not high pressure as some salespeople can be.

• Car buying

Relatively little pressure to 1) buy a car and 2) buy more car than needed. They also took time to explain features and how to use the car.

• Always service I can depend on

Although I noticed the change of staff..... I used to know everyone there. You have been my service center for many years, like more than 16 years. Always good service and I hope the staff does not keep changing......unless there is a good reason, of course.

• wonderful friendly and attentive staff

I got right in at the appointed time and the service was done quickly and the work done was explained to me

• Markquart Toyota

Randy Jones was very knowlegeable and not pushy. Followed up after purchasing and very kind and grateful. Cindy Halberg was nice to work with also.

• Regular maintenance.

Polite, professional customer service personal . Good service. Took the time to check out a possible problem from a small noise I was hearing. Just gravel vibrating on a bumper shield. No charge.