New 888-237-4926 Dealer Website
Used 888-903-9628 Email Dealer
Service 866-504-7531

Average based on 214 reviews
  • Great service

Mike was very helpful to me. I feel confident that my car is safe to drive after your staff have inspected and serviced it

We're glad to hear it, Steve. Thank you for the review. We hope to see you next time!

• Owner of Prius 10 yrs from Markquart

Workers anticipate my needs in the task at hand, and with extras on there check Lists. 10 years of experiences. Thanks

• Friendly and accommodating to their customers.

So friendly and accommodating. I had an appointment for 8 am but arrived earlier (5:30 am due to earlier plane departure at local airport.) They welcomed me into the facility at 7 am to use the restroom and help myself to a cup of hot coffee and fresh fruit.

• Great service

Luke was very friendly, helpful & professional in helping us select a car. Everyone at the dealership was friendly & effecient

• Very prompt and friendly, above and beyond

Very friendly and informative people, wait time accurate and comfortable waiting room. Easy access for my disabled husband and myself

• New purchase

Brian was very easy to work with. He did not pressure me to purchase a vehicle. That is one of the most important attributes to Brian. I absolutely hate high pressure sales. I would purchase another vehicle from Brian any time. Thank you.

• Great service and friendly people

always very friendly people. Nice areas for people to sit and wait for there vehicle. Nice that they give you water,pop, coffee and some sort of snack while you wait.

• excellent service

Comfortable place to wait - with fresh coffee to boot. Easy to schedule appointment online - and convenient to change, if necessary

• Great, on time service in a very clean facility.

My appointment was right on time. Very comfortable waiting areas with complimentary refreshments and healthy snacks. Technician explained everything that was done to my vehicle, besides giving me a print out for my own records.

• Issues at Markquart

We're sorry to hear this, Marvin. Please don't hesitate to call us to discuss this further.

Buying the car was no problem, it was the lack help we receives when we had a couple of issues afterward. Jay Bouley is a nice guy but was rude when we sought his help later.