Ira Toyota of Manchester

New Used Service

4.4
  • Great Place to Car Shop
    March 19, 2016

Just purchased a Toyota Camry from this dealership and had a great experience. Their staff works hard to create a positive environment throughout the ...entire buying process. The staff is very friendly and willing to work with you and figure out how what it would take to get you to buy from them. Highly recommend shopping here and I foresee myself buying my next car here as well.

Thanks for your review and for your business! We hope you LOVE your Camry for years to come!

• Another great car buying visit!!!!
    January 18, 2018

I went to trade my 2 year leased RAV4 because I had received a letter that they wanted my vehicle. They were very helpful in selecting the new vehicl...e and the financing was very easy. I love my new car!

• Toyota
    November 22, 2017

We went in to Ira Toyota of Manchester, Everyone is very friendly and up beat. Very professional and informative.Dave Lelesi was the car salesman he w...as so great. We explained our situation and our finace .Dave Lelesi work through it and he found us a perfect car. He really know how to explain every thing. All the staff at Ira are vert plesent, professional I would Absolutely recommend them if your thinking about puchesing a car. Ask for Dave Lelesi Thank you Ira Toyota of Manchester for the best experience Ralph &Grace

• very unprofessional
    July 14, 2017

Me and my wife we were thinking about new minivan, went Ira dealer. I asked the sales lady to see Seana. She asked are you looking for lease or buy, I... said I want see it and I want it to buy. she said Ok wait until I pull it up. and then she came back saying can you fill this form, I told her I don't want to fill any form now. I just want to see the car. she said ok let me see. I waited with my wife 15 min and then she said: how much do you pay for your current car. I said 350. she said are you going to bay down payment. I said I am looking to see it first. She kept trying taking all kind of information for more than one hour. and then she went to bring the car. She brought preowned car 2015 has 40,000 miles price is 37000$ in a very bad condition. and I told her I don't like it. she said Hold on, I will bring something else, and she brought Toyota landcruser 2013 has 56000 miles for 51000$.

Marco, I apologize about your experience at our store yesterday, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. I would be happy to discuss these thing...s with you personally to try to better assist you - please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you for your consideration. Troy M. Ward - General Manager - Ira Toyota of Manchester - tward@group1auto.com. 1-603-657-2305.

• Great car buying experience at Ira Toyota of Manch
    June 12, 2017

After my initial not-so-good experience with Ira Toyota of Manchester, Mr Troy Ward made my next visit to buy the car really smooth. The dealing happe...ned in a transparent manner with no-pressure tactics whatsoever. I especially thank him and his staff at the dealership for making car buying process so effortless. I would love to do business with them again!

Thank you Mukesh for the kind words about Troy! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience!

• Customer Service Surprisingly Good
    June 7, 2017

I brought my husbands Rav 4 in for some minor work and that is when I met Jenny-Lynn. She made sure I knew where my vehicle was at all times, got me ...snacks while I was waiting for the vehicle and sat down with me and explained everything that was worked on and why certain parts would have to be ordered. She apologized despite the pieces being something noone would actually expect to be instock. She even offered a shuttle ride if I wanted to do some shopping while waiting for the two items they could do that day. Jenny-Lynn wasn't following a script she was genuinely warm and wanted me to have a good experience. If you do end up at Ira Toyota ask for her. She is an example of how empathy, warmth, and honesty create repeat customers.

Thank you Paula for the kind words about Jenny-Lynn! We are thrilled that you had such a great service experience here with us! We thank you for your ...business and look forward to your next visit!

• "Ill-prepared & sneaky staff at Ira Toyota of Manc
    May 13, 2017

After exchanging a few emails about 'Used 2015 Acura MDX' on Ira Toyota of Manchester's website, I was asked to visit the dealership to obtain vehicle...'s further details. I along with my wife and 5-year old daughter visited the dealership (70 miles away from our home) on May 10th, took a test-drive of the vehicle and negotiated the price agreeable to both the parties subject to an independent inspection by a third party on a future date. We went back to the dealership on May 12th and got the vehicle inspected at the third party (cost bearable by us). Based on the recommendation of third party inspection, we highlighted two things that need to be fixed / taken care of. We renegotiated the price with the sales consultant (going back/forth with her sales manager) and agreed to split the maintenance cost for one of two things. The sales consultant agreed to fix the second thing (pulsating noise during braking / resurfacing brake rotors) at the dealership. The sales consultant made me sign a service form, for this second maintenance thing, with one item written on it... "troubleshoot/fix pulsating noise during braking". Since everything was settled, sales consultant and I moved to signing the P&S paperwork with the understanding that the car would be fixed by the time we're done with all these formalities. In all of these paperwork, an extra 'service form' document was sneaked-in with nothing written on it as opposed to the earlier 'service form' paperwork that I signed, which mentioned... "troubleshoot/fix pulsating noise during braking". I asked the sales consultant why this 'service form' need to be signed when I have already signed it earlier and this time there is nothing written on it. The sales consultant mentioned that the sales manager has re-printed some of the documents and the previous ones are no good (some arcane logic... basically). Since the sales consultant's logic didn't seem to make sense, I wrote myself on the new 'service form' about fixing the brakes/rotors for the pulsating noise. We can see that the sales consultant didn't like it and she came back with her sales manager. The sales manager said in no uncertain terms that they aren't doing any additional services on the vehicle.... "take it or leave it"! By this time, I have signed most of the paperwork and invested a lot of time, effort, and money into the deal, I decided to move ahead with the deal but definitely NOT happy about the deceptive practice of avoiding doing maintenance work that was previously agreed on. I finished up rest of the paperwork and called my insurance company to put new vehicle into my policy. I handed my old license plates to the sales consultant to put on the new vehicle (MA allows up to 7 days to register new vehicle) and was ready to take the new car. Now came the bombshell! The dealership doesn't have the TITLE for the vehicle and we can't take the car! This sales manager who broke the news to us was rude and unapologetic. He said that it will take approx 10 days to get the TITLE and we can't have the car until then. If that's the case.... why on earth would you call us at the dealership, let us do the third party inspection, negotiate the deal to the end, sign all the paperwork and THE WHOLE NINE YARDS when you haven't got your ducks in a row. This vehicle is still on their website ready to be sold!!! I'm not sure if this dealership values other people's time, and effort otherwise why wouldn't they pull the advertising down until they have the correct paperwork. I'm not sure what's the real reason behind pulling away from the deal at the last minute.... another sweeter deal from someone or really the TITLE issue?! Needless to say, I am very disappointed to see the state of affairs at such a big dealership.

Thank you for speaking with us and allowing us to address your concerns. We truly appreciate your business and hope everything was resolved to your sa...tisfaction. If there is ever anything I can assist you with in the future, please feel free to contact me at 1-603-657-2305. Troy M. Ward General Manager

• Customer
    May 10, 2017

Been dealing with the store for last 6 years and every time my visit is a truly pleasurable experience. They really try to accommodate your every need.... Sometimes you need to twist their arm a little but they do get you what you want . Very Professional Organization, Very Customer oriented and Very Well Managed organization.

Thank you Bob for the kind words! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next visit!

• Disappointed
    April 8, 2017

I have been a faithful customer for years, but the level of customer service and quality repairs in the last 6 months has been terrible. I'm disappoin...ted with this dealership. I have tried contacting them to talk about my experience, but have heard nothing from them. I find it odd since they always stressed the importance of the customer service.

Katherine, I'm sorry that you are unhappy with our dealership - you contacted the store late Saturday night after we closed and service was closed on ...Sunday - I responded back to you personally on Sunday even though I was away on vacation and the store has been calling you and emailing you for the last 3 days - please feel free to contact me with any more information about your experience - we would like to address your concerns. Thank you. Troy Ward - General Manager - tward@group1auto.com. 1-603-657-2305.

• Great experience
    March 28, 2017

Lastnight we had a great experience with buying two cars from here. Everybody is very friendly and works hard to get you what you want. Great car se...lection This is my second car from this dealership i had no problems with first car . i will be back again. Thanks so much for all your help guys

Hello there, Thank you for sharing your purchase experience in this review, and we appreciate your kind words for our staff!

Ira Toyota of Manchester