Ocean Honda

55 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 29, 2018

The dealer very quick and nice to respond to my email, and they could be able to provide all the information etc quote, and answer my questions.

May 23, 2018

I had a horrible service experience today with Eric. I brought my car in for an oil change and had my 8 month old baby with me. My appointment was for... 8:45, I wasn't seen until after 9 and was walking away from the dealership to go on a walk about 9:10. I walked until about 10:40 and when I arrived back at the dealership I saw my car parked and it looked ready to go. I went to the desk and was helped by Tyler and I asked to pick up my car. He asked Eric if my car was ready. Eric walks over, doesn't acknowledge me and says to Tyler "If Marina Heistand's car was ready I would have called her and not left her and her baby waiting." Not addressing me and talking about me as if I wasn't there and that I was inconveniencing him by asking if my car was ready was unprofessional. When I let him know my car was parked outside in a spot he said it wasn't, that he would know if my car was done, and I had to insist that it was. He said he would go see what was going on. He comes back to tell me that the paperwork was lost and that he he would have to reprint it. No apology for losing the paperwork, no apology for not believing me that my car was parked outside, no apology for being rude when I inquired about my car. When he brought the paperwork over he explained that I needed new breaks and fluids. I asked why I hadn't been called before service was completed to see if I wanted these services added on and he said they don't do that when a customer is waiting; that's flat out not true. I've sat in the waiting area many times and been asked if I would like additional services while my car was being worked on. When I expressed my frustration about the length of the appointment and not being given the opportunity to have the additional services provided while I was there he argued with me and basically told me that it is unrealistic to expect an appoint to start one time, that an appointment is a curtesy but not a guarantee of timely service. When he produced the new paperwork and I paid, I noticed that he overcharged me - he charged me for tire rotation even thought I had purchased my tires from Honda so that service is gratuitous. This was the second time he had done this as I had already reminded him that tire rotations were included because I purchased my tires from Honda prior to signing the paperwork at the start of the appointment. He seemed annoyed that I noticed it again and that he had to print paperwork again. When he came back to the counter he physically pushed me out of the way with a hip/side bump. He is a big man, I am a 5" 2' woman with a baby strapped to me. There is no situation that would make it okay for him to bump me out of his way. I will never be back to this location. I will be taking my car somewhere else to complete the services I need immediately. When I buy a new car in August I will not be being a Honda since I will no longer support this location and will for the first time in my life drive a car that isn't a Honda. I am sad that I will have to break a 20 year relationship with Honda because Ocean Honda is the only Honda location in the area. I know as one customer that doesn't, but it should. I have never in my life been treated with such disrespected by someone in the service industry.

• April 24, 2017

It was my first time in a dealer ship and it was jut amazing

Thank you, Mario!

October 7, 2017

Ocean Honda was by the best experience in buying a car. Sales staff professional start to finish. I highly recommend them to buy a new or used car...they... will always have my business

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation, Denise!

April 13, 2017

Leasing a new Honda civic hatchback was easy and a great experience from Mike at Ocean Honda. Highly recommend.

Thanks for the recommendation, Jessica!

April 5, 2017

My first visit to Ocean Honda, I have never had a better experience in purchasing an automobile from a dealer in my entire life. Everyone that I came in... contact with made my visit a pleasure in looking, learning, and selecting a new Honda. And I very would like to thank Eddie Thomas for all his help to me in my shopping for, and finding a new Honda to drive home.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Elmer!

March 5, 2017

I had been putting off buying a new car for months. This is not my first car and I was dreading the car buying process! When I walked into the showroom... Collin the sales manager recognized me. He and his son are customers of my Barbershop! Leon , my inventory assistant/sales person, (it did not feel like he was selling a car to me . He was helping me figure out what I wanted.) was very knowledgeable and patient. After many considerations. I chose the accord coupe lxs . I was happy to see , Conor the finance guy, another customer of my Barbershop. I was not expecting such a great deal and treatment.I serve a lot of people in my line of work. I am very happy with the car and the service . I have always taken off the dealerships license plate frames and replace them with a generic blank one. I am so pleased with my experience at Honda of Santa Cruz I am going to leave them on.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Rudy!

August 31, 2016

We have leased cars from them over the years. This time we purchased a sweet hybrid with no hassles and a great price.

Thank you very much for the feedback and loyalty!

June 2, 2016

Service was great. Rick was awesome. I had a very positive experience. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you kindly for the recommendation.

June 2, 2016

I was provided with excellent service and he was really helpful. Only came in with what I thought was a tire in need of repair. Rick was friendly and the... process was very informative and hassle free. I didnt need a repair , I just wasn`t filling it right and did not replace the cap! Thanks Again!

Thank you for the kind words and feedback!