New 855-745-8579 Dealer Website
Used 855-223-6222 Email Dealer
Service 855-231-8884

Average based on 245 reviews.
  • Always Exceptional

St. Paul Audi provides me consisteny, high quality sales and services. My salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful. Financing was easy and efficient. Service is always top notch. I even bring my non-Audi here for service.

• Awesome Experience

Awesome first experience at Audi St Paul. Melissa Meier did an awesome job helping out me and my wife and we highly recommend this dealership to anybody. Very helpful and a pleasure to do business with. Dealership is very clean and welcoming.

• A Happy Owner

I was looking for a new or almost used Audi Q5 TDI and found a car I was interested in here on cars.com. I called Audi St Paul Monday morning and Joe Bergeron answered. I inquired about the car, an off lease service loaner 2016 Audi Q5 TDI w/ 2800 miles. I asked Joe if there was anything about the car that I would be disappointed with if I saw it. He said, "it's perfect." (and it was) I ade an offer which was ultimately accepted and I gave Joe Bergeron a $1000 credit card deposit. Before I flew to MSP to take delivery I asked Joe for several small items and he provided everything I asked for. Joe Bergeron is a top notch salesman - not because he is glib or slick - but because he is very knowledgeable of the products, very friendly and helpful, and completely honest and trustworthy. Joe volunteered to meet my plane and unfortunately my flight was over an hour late. Joe had to wait a long time for my arrival but was patient, tolerant, friendly and helpful when I finally got off the plane. I would travel all the way to St Paul to buy another car from Joe anytime. I strongly recommend Joe Bergeron to anyone who is shopping for a car and doesn't want to be bothered by a pushy salesman. I also liked and trusted Business Manager Raven Fox who handles financing if needed and warranties, maintenance plans, etc. Raven is a thorough professional. She will tell you all you want to know about her products but does not try to force anything on you. Her documentation is correct and accurate. I also strongly recommend Raven Fox. Audi of St Paul has at least one other business manager who I had a brief unpleasant experience. I would avoid her carefully. She attempted to force her financing on me by providing false information. I won't say more but ask for Raven Fox. In my experience Audi of St Paul is a professional Audi dealership with high standards of honesty and integrity. I enjoyed purchasing a car from them and would buy again.

• Great to Work With and Very Easy Process!

I found a vehicle online that was posted by Audi of St Paul. Jen Brown did an awesome job answering all of my questions and assisting without being pushy. The car was detailed, full of gas, and ready to go when I arrived. Jen and the other Audi staff were very professional and it was a quick process to complete the paperwork. Overall it was a very easy process, a great experience, and a fantastic car that is everything that was advertised.

• great car and great deal done with speed &accuracy

I had a great experience this time at st. paul audi.the salesman was great and the deal was made quickly.I had texted Joe Bergeron and the deal was essentially made on line .When I went to the dealership I test drove the vehicle I wanted and the car was prepped for me while the financial arrangements were made and paper work signed .I drove off and hour and a half later after Joe explained the car options to me and set my phone to the vehicle blue tooth.

• Love my new ride!

I wish I could buy every car from Jim Palmer. He made is easy, simple and it was just a really nice experience.

• Debby D.

Great dealership and Jim Palmer was a great salesman. Everyone I dealt with was a professional. And the S3 is an awesome drive!

• Great experience

I'm in love with my new A4, the business manager really made it happen with my current situation, I had my hopes down but Raven Fox was phenomenal

• Great Car! Great Price! Fast!

I began emailing Jen Brown regarding leasing a new Audi and was promptly responded to. Eventually, I found myself at the dealership test driving a new A4 and fell in love with it. I didn't purchase that day as I had a used car to contend with. Less than a week later we were able to come to a mutually agreeable decision regarding my trade-in and we started the lease process. The best part was, we did this all electronically and when I came in, I was there for no more than 45 minutes before I was driving off in my new car. Great experience! No pressure!

• Great Buying expereince

Great experience. Steve Mahoney Took good care of my wife and I, which we really appreciated.