Call This Dealer

Used

1.0
  • watch the inspector closely if you're selling..

I just left this location and let me suggest to anyone looking to sell your car to them.. watch the inspector closely because he will take things apar...t and then leave it there for you to fix later if you decide to keep your car. I was standing outside with my girlfriend and watched the inspector open my trunk to inspect inside which is fine, he pulled off the weather stripping and put it back then proceeded to pull the trunk lining away from the driver sided of my trunk to inspect what I'm guessing would be the side panels. Once he pulled it away and took a look he left it hanging there then closed the trunk. He walked inside the store for a flash light then went back in the trunk pulling it further away from the panel. Once he finished he pushed it back slightly then closed the lid. I walked over to my car to see if he had placed it back correctly. I asked him if he was going to put it back the way it was before he touched it and he looked me in the eyes and told me it was like that before he touched it. I told my rep and the inspectors manager what happened and they couldn't have cared less. I left there an hour later without my quote because I didn't want him touch anything else.

• Very bad experience

Very bad experience sold a lemon did not recity situation

• Great Service!!!!!

I truly enjoyed my shopping experience yesterday on Friday. October 2, 2015. Mia was very patient, professional, and caring in listening to my needs a...nd concerns. With God's and Mia's help I was able to purchase a 2015 Ford Focus. Thank you again Mia for being an excellent salesperson. I will definitely recommend CarMax to my friends.

• Great shopping experience

Bob Rovnack provided a very positive experience for my Daughter Meredith and me. Buying her first car should be exciting and Bob made the buying proc...ess meet our expectations. We will do business with them again.

Hi Mark! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are so happy to hear that you and your daughter were able to have an awesome experience. Hope... Meredith enjoys her new ride! ~kelsey

• Rip-Off...

First of all, this dealership DOES NOT negotiate. At least that's what was relayed. They don't negotiate, and they over-price their cars, compared to ...other ones of the same year, make, model, and mileage. You can find cheaper ones, way cheaper ones, at other dealerships. So if you're okay with paying a price for a car that you can buy for much less at another dealership, be my guest. But I would definitely consider all options before stopping here.

Hi Coupe Girl. I am sorry that you were unhappy with your CarMax experience. We surveyed thousands of consumers and found out that negotiating was the... worst part of car buying. We try to make the experience as easy and painless for you. One of the things about CarMax is that we give you our best price up-front. Many other dealers add hidden fees and taxes to the offered price once you're in the signing room. Thanks for your review. ~kelsey

• Excellent Personnel

I approached buying my Miata with usual fear and trepidation... price was a concern... I didn't want to part with my 2001, yet thought it was time. Lo...ri was very patient and relaxed. At one point I decided not to buy and she, without argument, placed it back on inventory. Also, at other points I'd dealt with Mark and Luke, co-workers with Lori--all cooperated with each other in a very professional and friendly spirit. I had two issues under 30 day warrantee--I was given a loaner car and was called in 1/2 day that car was ready! Location is a problem, gps a necessity for someone new to Dallas. I can now find it after 8 or so visits, but laugh when I finally do get there each time. I'll probably return for service, as I have a warrantee contract, though it allows me to go elsewhere. I feel I have some real and honest friends there, a good experience.

Miataman, welcome to the CarMax family! We are so happy that you received the excellent service that we strive for. Thank you for your awesome review....

• Questionable

I went in with the intention of buying a car, I wanted to get a used but good car from the lot. I was trying to test drive some vehicles but the emplo...yee insisted we talk numbers first, that was a bit annoying but i could live with it. Over all the trip was ok and i learned a lot about financing.

Thank you for the review, Sports Car Enthusiast. We are happy you learned about financing, hope you return to CarMax soon.

• Purchased Toyota Tacoma.

There was no pressure to buy the truck. The dealership honored thier promise to touch up a nick on the used vehicle I purchased. Service was great. I ...was waiting in the waiting room, brought my lunch, but forgot my fork. A service employee got me a fork so that I could eat my lunch. Small courtesies like that mean a lot. My truck was freshly washed and vacuumed when I picked it up.

Truck Purchaser - Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear our service department is providing excellent service and helping ...you enjoy your lunch!

CarMax TX Stadium