Straley's Fort Wayne Auto Sales

Average based on 10 reviews
  • Very Friendly Experience

We had a very nice welcome, very friendly and even on the e-mails even though it was late in the evening. Brian made our buying the vehicle a joy. Truck runs great. we are very happy with it. I will recommend your dealership to who ever is looking for a car.

• Great Purchase Experience

Thanks for your business Jeff, that was as nice a truck as we have seen, hope it will be great for you and your family, thank you.

Great experience while buying my truck. Very friendly and genuine to talk to about the truck I was interested in purchasing. The truck was exactly as advertised. It was very clean and in great shape. I would purchase again from this dealer and would recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing a car. Thank you.

• great guys

Appreciate it J.

I personally know Brian and Scott. They are both the most upstanding individuals I know.They work really hard to find people the right vehicle, please check their 5 star rating, they have attained it for a reason.Please do not let a few bad apples try to ruin their integrity and professionalism. sincerely, j.

Appreciate it J.

• Great buying experience!!!

Thank you Broc and Megan for your business, you have a beautiful family and we look forward to years of doing business with you.

Friendly staff, easy to work with, super helpful! We've bought plenty of cars over the years, and buying my husbands expedition at Straleys was one of the best we've been to. Great communication, they make you feel right at home the second you talk to them. Would buy from them again in a heartbeat!!!!!

• Volvo S60

Thanks Neums, we enjoyed working with you and were very happy to help you with your situation, thanks again.

These guys were FANTASTIC. I had a unique situation. I had a trade-in that they couldn't use, but they had the vehicle that I needed. They worked with me and found a buyer for my vehicle. They followed through with everything that they promised they would. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. They will satisfy your car buying needs.

• Ford f-150

contacted shortly after my email and followed up about vehicle. asked what other type of vehicle would i be interested in.

• very helpfull and friendly service

Thanks Tim P., great working with you and hope to help you with anything automotive wise in the future.

very good and friendly people to deal with treat you like a friend as soon as you walk in and help look for what you need not what they need to sell. Will look out for your best interest and help you find the best car for your needs great people to deal with.

• Good car shopping experience.

We had a very good experience with Straleys. He was very upfront about the vehicle, very friendly. Not pushy at all.

Thanks for the nice review, upfront is what we are all about, hope to see you again in the future.

• GREAT GUYS TO WORK WITH!!! REALLY HONEST!!!

Thanks Susie! You have been a great ambassador for us and it is greatly appreciated, hope to see you soon.

Bought my first vehicle w/ Straley 6 months ago. They were awesome to work with. I have since referred 2 other people their way and they to were very satisfied.... Thanks to Scott & Brian for being honest and forthright. I'll definetely be back :-) - Sue T

• Friendly and Fair

Thanks Chad, we appreciate your business for sure!

I have purchased 6 cars from Straley's over the years. They have always given me a fair deal, and treated me with respect even though I don't know a lot about cars. They have secured my financing and handled the trade in process very well. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for a used car.

Thanks Chad, we appreciate your business for sure!