H.D. Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

July 25, 2012

Henry does an excellent job. I think he's one of the best and fairest dealers on Lyell Ave. Believe me there are not that many out there who will go t...he extra mile. HD AUTO rocks!

April 22, 2012

Being a woman, I was reluctant to go car shopping alone, but HD Auto Sales made the entire process very easy. The owner, Henry took his time and patie...ntly answered all of my questions. I was able to take several cars for a test drive and finally purchased a Honda CIvic. I felt no pressure to buy and the service plan is one that I can live with. Would recommend HD auto to friends.

April 22, 2012

I chose to buy my first car from H.D. Auto Sales because of the great service that my family and friends have gotten from them. Hnery and his guys wer...e all really helpful. I would definitely recommend thier service to others. -Emily

April 14, 2012

I have purchased all my vehicles from Henry at HD auto sales, with my latest being an Audi,my family has purchased vehicles from Henry as well with on...ly positive results. Excellent cars, at a great price from Henry . Henry is a pleasure to deal with and always has the best prices! Thank you Henry! -Paul

January 25, 2012

I bought my car from HD and Henry and his employees were real nice guys and easy to deal with.If You need a car give these guys a chance to make the w...hole process easy.The owner,Henry is a honest and trustworthy person.When I buy my next car I will go straight to HD MOTORS.

H.D. Auto Sales