This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCE SO FAR!

My husband and I purchased a 2007 GMC ACADIA on August 9, 2014. The truck was beautiful, and the service was great. However, not even 30 days later our vehicle was in the shop due to a ball joint replacement and other minor details I can't recall. As soon as I noticed the clicking sound when I made a left turn I called "Lori" to schedule an appointment. At that time I was told they did not have any open appointments until two weeks later which was not good enough! The next day my husband and I ended up dropping the truck off at Carmax because the steering wheel was stuck in the left turn position. "Lori" in the service department told us "its good you guys brought it in when you did because the ball joint completely fell out when she drove it"! Brought the truck in December 2014 because it was hesitating to start or not cut on at all...made appointment with carmax for the next week all of a sudden the CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON. "Lori" let told us the battery was fine and in order to have the check engine light removed we need to pay a $250 deductabile with our extended warranty.Lori told us she got the code P0496 which was because of the check engine light..she NEVER told us the code was the "Evaporative Emissions System High Purge Flow". On January 11,2014 I spoke with the Manager at Carmax because again my vehicle would not start and made a clicking sound. The manager said take it to advance auto part to have the battery tested, if it was the battery they would reimburse us if we replace it. We found out at advance auto part it was the battery(the same battery carmax said was fine back in December). Advance auto parts also told us about the code p0496 was not directly related to the engine it was "emissions". We brought the vehicle in January 13,2014 and carmax was nice enough to change the battery. At that time I scheduled another appointment with on January 19,2014 "Lori" to have the problem fixed with the code p0496 I was told there would be NO CHARGE to fix this because it was covered under our extended warranty. To my disappointment when my husband arrived this morning to have the work done a very nasty service member by the name of "DaleProctor" said we needed to pay $250.0 per his notes from Lori. I asked to speak with him to clear things up and he was very disrespectful; when I asked to speak to Lori or his manager/supervisor he did not let me speak to anyanyone. I will not be doing business with Carkax any linger(even with the extended warranty) and I will advise anyone willing to listen to steer clear of the SERVICE DEPARTMENT!!!

• Superior Customer Service

Best buying, selling and service center I've every experienced! They are doing it right! I rarely write these but am blown away by the staff and quality here!

• An amazing car-buying experience

After dealing with a large, local car dealership in Asheville that offered no customer service and poor service all around, we took a chance and traveled to Greenville, SC. As a business owner and a former Customer Service Manager for several large US companies, I want to share my experience to show my over-all appreciation for Carmax of Greenville. After our horrible experience, we phoned Carmax where we were greeted by a friendly staff member, Mr. Faheem. From there when we arrived, Mr. Conroy assisted us in choosing a vehicle. His patience with us was phenomenal. From the time we walked in the door, our family felt welcomed and appreciated. Our 6 year old played all the time that we were completing our financing in the Carmax play area. I cannot tell you how stress-free this experience was for us! It was such a stark difference from our experience with a well-known dealer in Asheville that we had to take to writing a personal review. On top of everything, we secured better financing with Carmax and ended-up with a better, 2014 SUV! We loved it! Ms. Brittaney helped to complete our paper work and was again an added perk to the over-all experience (I think Naz has a new side kick!) Carmax, we thank you for an astounding car-buying experience. Your customer service and staff was unbeatable. We look forward to working with you and making you our #1 source for all of our family's future vehicle purchases.

• Friendly professional Business Office Associate

I sold a vehicle to CarMax. Transaction was quick and thorough. Panchetta Jenkins was very friendly and efficient. Thanks Joel Walker.

• visit to look at an advertised car

This was the worst experience I have ever had with an auto dealer. I called the phone number in the ad and made an appointment to see this particular car. After arriving I asked for Jim who was too busy to see me & referred me to another salesman. No one could find the car; they said it was not there. End of story; salesman disappeared & no one took care of us further; we waited a while & left. I have no intention of ever returning! Why advertise a car you don't have?

We are so sorry you had a bad experience. We would like to speak with you further, please call our customer relations 1-800-519-1511. Thank you for your review.

• Carmax experience

Bought a used car a Carmax, they made everything so easy, no pressure, great experience.

Woohoo! Glad you had a great experience, thank you for your kind review.

Woohoo! Glad you had a great experience, thank you for your kind review.