Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Kelly slater
    January 7, 2016

Kelly slater is the best and friendliness person I met thanks Kelly I love my car.

The Easy Button
    November 13, 2011

Buying from CarMax was by far the easiest car purchase I ever had...I knew what i wanted before hand. Even when i changed my mind and went with a diff...erent Mazda3 in a different location...getting it delivered with easy as pie...No wheeling and dealing, no running back and forth to a "Finance Manager" for approvals, and no stare down matches with the salesperson. I filled out the paper work and it was a done deal. I will be shopping there again whenever it is time for my next car. I am happy with my purchase.

Big O, Thank you so much for your great review! You received the exact experience that we strive for. Enjoy your new-to-you car and can't wait to have... you back for your next purchase.

CarMax Fayetteville