This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• No Hassle

I have always hated the car buying process. Dealing on a car or any other product is not something I enjoy doing. Carmax in Kenosha was up front with pricing. In fact, most other places I shopped I couldn't get a real price without making an offer. It was like trying to buy a car at a flea market. Dan Balmes, our sales person, and everybody in the office was completely professional. We ordered a new Camry Hybrid so that we could get exactly what we wanted. There was no price increase for ordering from the factory vs buying stock inventory off the Carmax lot. We received delivery of our car yesterday. I guess time will tell if the car is any good but this will be our 4th Camry and all were very realiable. I'm still driving our 2004 with over 200k on it and it has only had the standard maintence. (Tires, brakes, battery & oil change). I only made 2 trips to the Dealership. One to order the car and the other trip to pick it up. Everything else was done on the phone or email, which saved a lot of time. I'll buy another car from these guys.

Thanks for the great review, Grandpa! We're glad we made the buying process easier for you and that you found the car you wanted. Enjoy your new Camry!

• excellent dealership and great experience

great experience -- everything went smoothly and fast -- knowledgeable and friendly people -- was very pleased -- used 2012 Dodge Ram I purchased was in great shape and was given a great trade in amount -- will always go there to purchase a vehicle -- techs are high quality and know their business

• ms Dorothy Bizzle

I. Dorothy Bizzle was treated with excellent customer service. My salesman Erik was great! I found the car of my dream thank you!¿

• I was floored

We were recommended by friends that CarMax was the only place to purchase an auto in this day and age. They spoke so highly of the establishment which they have purchased three times previous, we began to think maybe the were either CarMax salespersons or had heavy stock in the company. Our visit and eventual purchase of a new used car was the best we have ever experienced. My wife and I were greeted, educated, and treated with respect through the whole process of test driving, concerns, and financing. We are especially impressed with their CarMax certified car 30 warrantee. When we had noticed problems with the car they took an appointment to find the problem, gave us a loaner car at no charge while the car was repaired, and there was NO CHARGE. Every dealership we have purchase through before work on the rule... once you leave the lot it your problem. CarMax has seemed to break all the derogitory "Used Car Salesman" attitudes most consumers have when hunting for a new car. We will be as our friends and continue to purchase at CarMax for all our auto needs. Thank you CarMax and especially Ms. Smith our sales rep for such an enjoyable transaction!