Airport Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

574 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 31, 2020

ended up paying a lot in basic work for basically nothing, because the two main things that were wrong were not addressed. First they told me they would... fix the DVD player. Even after telling them the problem is with the screen and not the player itself, they still replaced the player, only for me to remind them that it was the screen that didn't work. Apparently they think the screen is not part of the DVD system, so it was therefore not covered under the 100,00 mile extended warranty I bought. (Thanks, but that's like selling me a car with no gas tank). There is a definite problem with the transmission that they "failed" to find, and the car still shows all the symptoms. I doubt there was a serious attempt to locate it, because the issue is obvious to even a layperson. Both of these types of things were either: just ways to save themselves money, and pass it on to the consumer, or an example of incompetence, or both. So, whatever they are saving, I am reciprocating with information to others that this place will eventually make you lose. Tip: if you buy a car from here, don't get an extended warranty. They will make you regret that decision. Better to just find someone you know that is honest to work on your car.

July 21, 2020

We bought a used car and the sales team made us feel no pressure to buy but very knowledgeable! I would only recommend they have sanitized cars like Toyota... AutoNation. The cars were a bit messy and the waiting room I didn’t see anyone wiping down tables. Other than that great place to buy cars!

• July 30, 2019

Natacha was fantastic! Buying cars stresses me out! She made it easy, showing me which cars would fit my budget. I highly recommend if you are looking... to buy a car you call Natacha.

July 11, 2020

Andrew Cohen was great he helped me buy my first car and told me everything I needed to know about the car, for sure recommend.

June 20, 2020

Was interested in a vehicle and got a call from Scott. I couldn't even talk or ask a question as he kept talking over me. I ended up hanging up as he just... kept rambling on.

June 9, 2020

Mr Shawn Stuart helped us with the purchase of our used car. He was able to find us a good deal! Very please with service.

May 30, 2020

I bought my car at AirportCDJ. If you are looking for a new or pre owned vehicle they have a great selection of quality vehicles and a top notch team.... I recommend choosing Matt Finamore as your sales person. He is polite, attentive, knowledgeable, and honest.

May 25, 2020

Found listing on Car Fax. Reached out to the Dealer on/line had sales follow up within 10 minutes by Shawn Stuart. Discussed trades and pricing had a quote... in about hour. Agreement was made arrived next morning to complete sale Vehicle was ready and was better than pictures.No pressure paper work a breeze fantastic experience cannot say enough about the professionalism and customer service.

May 21, 2020

Was an easy quick purchase. Picked it out online test drive and negotiated to a feasible payment/price. Finance process was quick and easier than experiences... at other dealerships I have purchased from.

April 25, 2020

Tried to purchase a RAM in cash. Despite coming to agreement on price on monday, it is now saturday and I have been passed to 3 agents with no resolution... or paperwork. A comical amount of unfulfilled promises and horrible cliche sales tactics with bare bones as amenities. I had a bad experience here looking for a suv in 2018. They have an undeniably good inventory but I'd rather poo in my hands and clap than deal with Dodge Airport again. Feel like they've actively tried to lose a customer.