Coral Group, LLC

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

September 20, 2013

I bought a cadillac cts in January and today (September) the car wouldn't start at all. Call them up and they said they won't cover the repairs. Plus ...I was lied to when they told me the interest rate was at 17% and when I signed the papers it actually showed 24%. I told them about this and since I had already put $3000 to save the car and told me I was going to lose the money because they had already taken the car out of the market for me. Worst place ever, stay away from these guys. They said they don't check credit to sell you a car; however, if you return the car, they make threats saying the will reposes the car and send it to the credit bureau.

November 30, 2012

I love my G35 i got from this dealer last month i got approved having bad credit and my downpayment was fair and they gave me warranty i traveled all ...over Miami and no dealer would give me a 1 year warranty

Coral Group, LLC