Toyota of Boerne

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 177 reviews

• May 1, 2018

We purchased a 2018 Toyota Highlander. Working with Cory and Erbin, we found the experience to be quite pleasant. They worked with us on the price tha...t I asked for and the paperwork, while burdensome, went quickly. The dealership is a little bit hard to get to, and exit from, but otherwise I highly recommend Toyota of Boerne.

April 24, 2018

I got looked at like i was stupid when trying to learn and ask questions. I was pretty much got disrespected for trying not to go over my monthly proj...ected price. I'm a first time buyer, tried to do enough research before going in. First thing i asked was if they worked with bank of America, because i was already pre approved for an amount. My salesman Ivan came back after 15 minutes and told us, "unfortunately no" After i signed papers like an amateur, i find out in financing that they do work with bank of america. In some aspect bank of america wasnt one of their lenders but they would accept a draft from them on an amount i got approved for. If he had took the time to grt details, i would have callrf my bank before butchering my credit with their lenders who couldnt help me. Either he didnt do a good job or he lied. I tried to get a little bit of a better deal with them, Thrh went and made some quotes came back everytime pretty much not helping my just shifting the weight of numbers but no better deal was made. WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE BETTER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, i cant let this happen again. I would recommend them if you have money ti get what you want not if you are trying to get a little bit off the top and some back up monthly payments.

April 18, 2018

Sales consultant Ivan Gulmar was fantastic in helping us select, test drive and purchase a new 2018 Camry! The facility was immaculate inside and out.... Car selections were outstanding; we were able to purchase just what we wanted. Our car shopping experience was GREAT!

April 18, 2018

Colin was the best sales person I have ever dealt with and would recommend him to anyone. Toyota of Boerne is the best dealership,I would highly re...commend buying from them

April 12, 2018

I came in to Toyota already with disappointment from past new car attempts. Jesse didn't just ask what I wanted, he identified what I needed. He was p...atient with me and met my need and he actually listened to what I would be confortsble with. He could have easily told me to look for a lower class ernestcar but he presented me with options and asked what vehicle I wanted and he found it for me. I felt no pressure and I felt independant in the choice I was making.

April 3, 2018

Aaron was amazing in helping us find the perfect car and David was great on the financing! Great experience! I would recommend anyone purchasing to vi...sit!

February 27, 2018

Victor Garcia really helped us out! If in the market for a new Toyota, I highly recommend him! He took the time to find us the 4runner that met our ne...eds and helped us through the process of customizing it to suit us.

February 21, 2018

Absolutely loved the facility and experience . Totally recommend this place and Rick Silva was very knowledgeable about the vehicles.liked it so much ...went the next day and purchased a car for my dad.

February 13, 2018

Saturday which was one of the busiest days you can go buy a vehicle and our salesman Ivan was awesome. He focused on no one else but us the entire ti...me. I expected he would be back and forth between several customers but he was devoted only to our purchase. He worked with us and for the first time in my life I purchased a new truck for the price I wanted to pay and not what the dealership wanted. The dealership was very clean and offered free coffee, soft drinks,water and snacks. Ivan did a very good job of getting me the truck I wanted at the price I was willing to pay so I will certainly be willing to trade in my other vehicle for something at Toyota of Boerne

February 6, 2018

I just want to give a big shout out to my sales consultant Jesse Gomez at Toyota in Boerne he goes beyond his job to make you feel comfortable when ...purchasing a car. Great guy down to earth please go see this guy if you looking for a new vehicle.