Toyota of Boerne

187 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 2, 2018

This is going to get long but if you are thinking of buying a vehicle here you should read it all. I purchased a Tundra from Toyota of Boerne in April... of 2010. If you are curious as to why I'm posting now I'll let you know. I went to trade trucks today and when the dealer ran a carfax it turns out the truck was in an accident before I bought it. I was never informed and having an accident on your carfax reduces the value of your trade, a lot. Dishonest dealership which will cost you money in the long run, stay far away. Spoke with the dealership on the phone, owner and owner's son-in-law and others. They all admitted that they had make a mistake, should never have happened and wanted to make it right. I had been offered 9K on my trade due to the accident. The average trade value was from 14,100 to 16,700. They offered me 5K right away to correct the problem and even though it left me a little below low end I accepted just to move forward. Received the check the next day as promised. I also received a release of liability statement which I expected. What I did not expect is for this statement to read in such as way as I was the one who created the issue and Toyota of Boerne accepted no responsibility for any wrongdoing. That was bad enough and insulting but this release of liability also required me to give up any right to say anything about the dealership to include verbally or in writing and any online reviews on any social media. I also had to remove any negative reviews I may have already posted. This caused me to reevaluate my original agreement with them. I went to the dealership and told them I would accept 10K, this would put me at retail value, but would only sign a release that stated the facts, namely that this was because of a mistake by Toyota of Boerne and I would agree to end any and all claims, nothing else. They said no, removed the original offer and told me we were done. I'm just stating the facts here and you will have to decide who is being unreasonable. The issue is now being turned over to attorneys and I will update when finally resolved. I just received an update so thought I'd pass it along. I assumed this accident was the result of a test drive and probably minor in nature. Both of these assumptions were false. After receiving the police report it appears a drunk driver hit the curb, went airborne and then hit three vehicles on the Toyota of Boerne lot. The police report listed the damage as a 4. According to the Texas website this is on a scale of 1-7. My guess is 1 is none to minor and 7 is totaled. With the damage listed as a 4 it would be about half the value of the vehicle. This is much more damage than I had originally expected. It seems hard to believe that everyone in the dealership wasn't aware of this accident and there should have been no way to sell the vehicle without informing the customer. The salesperson, sales manager, finance manager and any others involved would have known of this damage and while one may have forgotten it seems unlikely that all would have forgotten to mention the accident. I'll keep you informed as the saga continues but at this point I would really find a different Toyota dealer.

We acknowledge your concerns and have launched a full investigation. We made a mistake 10 years ago and we want to make this right for you. We loo...k forward to resolving your concerns and appreciate the opportunity.

August 18, 2018

The team worked hard to get me into the vehicle I wanted. Ozzy was very knowledgeable of the vehicles he was selling. I got the true V.I.P experience.

• May 1, 2018

We purchased a 2018 Toyota Highlander. Working with Cory and Erbin, we found the experience to be quite pleasant. They worked with us on the price that... I asked for and the paperwork, while burdensome, went quickly. The dealership is a little bit hard to get to, and exit from, but otherwise I highly recommend Toyota of Boerne.

August 14, 2018

I was with a friend and I had terrible allergies at the time. I felt a little pressured instead of being informed about the vehicle. My last two cars were... a BMW and a Landrover. The atmosphere was more informative about the vehicle and not to just sell. I ended up trading the toyota i left with a month later for a Sienna I think is far more appropriate for my busy lifestyle and luxurious for family and friends as well as a phenominal Toyota vehicle to own. This dealership could have had my business with my true purchase had they proflef my lifestyle and work as an interior designer and forensic artist with many needs for space and people tather then just selling a car. They were professional but I called back the next day with buyer regrets and went in the next week. After doing my own investigation on types of vehicles, I really liked the Sienna. Now, thankfully, to Toyota in general: I own an amazing, truly amazing Sienna.

August 11, 2018

Great car-buying experience! Ivan, my sales person, was very helpful throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend Toyota of Boerne to family... and friends.

July 26, 2018

This was by far the best car buying experience for myself. The staff were very polite and professional. Our salesman Julian and exceptional. Overall I... have zero complaints.

July 23, 2018

had a great experience with my salesman Jerry and my fiance guy ahman. don't remember the used car manager but he was awesome as well. used car manager... went out of his way.

July 21, 2018

Had the best experience at Toyota Borne. Alex Campos was an excellent sales person, I highly recommend him. Everything was done over phone and email. No... surprises when I showed up to close the deal. Well worth the drive to Borne for excellent service,

July 16, 2018

This was my husband and I’s only positive experience with car buying. Ben Roman is great, and he helped us out all the way (til 11pm). He was understanding... of our needs and was very patient with us( we brought our 4 month old with us). The facility was neat and welcoming. We’d def come back.

July 13, 2018

I knew what I was looking for....my salesman was professional and wasn't pushy as in other places. I live a good distance from Boerne but had seen... the truck while driving by the dealership, I called my salesman and He took time to send me photos and a video of a showroom truck that wasn't advertised online.