Toyota of Boerne

186 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• May 1, 2018

We purchased a 2018 Toyota Highlander. Working with Cory and Erbin, we found the experience to be quite pleasant. They worked with us on the price that... I asked for and the paperwork, while burdensome, went quickly. The dealership is a little bit hard to get to, and exit from, but otherwise I highly recommend Toyota of Boerne.

August 18, 2018

The team worked hard to get me into the vehicle I wanted. Ozzy was very knowledgeable of the vehicles he was selling. I got the true V.I.P experience.

August 14, 2018

I was with a friend and I had terrible allergies at the time. I felt a little pressured instead of being informed about the vehicle. My last two cars were... a BMW and a Landrover. The atmosphere was more informative about the vehicle and not to just sell. I ended up trading the toyota i left with a month later for a Sienna I think is far more appropriate for my busy lifestyle and luxurious for family and friends as well as a phenominal Toyota vehicle to own. This dealership could have had my business with my true purchase had they proflef my lifestyle and work as an interior designer and forensic artist with many needs for space and people tather then just selling a car. They were professional but I called back the next day with buyer regrets and went in the next week. After doing my own investigation on types of vehicles, I really liked the Sienna. Now, thankfully, to Toyota in general: I own an amazing, truly amazing Sienna.

August 11, 2018

Great car-buying experience! Ivan, my sales person, was very helpful throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend Toyota of Boerne to family... and friends.

July 26, 2018

This was by far the best car buying experience for myself. The staff were very polite and professional. Our salesman Julian and exceptional. Overall I... have zero complaints.

July 23, 2018

had a great experience with my salesman Jerry and my fiance guy ahman. don't remember the used car manager but he was awesome as well. used car manager... went out of his way.

July 21, 2018

Had the best experience at Toyota Borne. Alex Campos was an excellent sales person, I highly recommend him. Everything was done over phone and email. No... surprises when I showed up to close the deal. Well worth the drive to Borne for excellent service,

July 16, 2018

This was my husband and I’s only positive experience with car buying. Ben Roman is great, and he helped us out all the way (til 11pm). He was understanding... of our needs and was very patient with us( we brought our 4 month old with us). The facility was neat and welcoming. We’d def come back.

July 13, 2018

I knew what I was looking for....my salesman was professional and wasn't pushy as in other places. I live a good distance from Boerne but had seen... the truck while driving by the dealership, I called my salesman and He took time to send me photos and a video of a showroom truck that wasn't advertised online.

July 6, 2018

Great experience, very helpful sales staff, Julian and lane were very knowledgeable about the SUV we bought. Finance gave us good advice also, Frank was... his name.