4.4
  • Retired Police Officer

I am writing to thank and commend Abbott Motors for their excellent customer service as well as their excellent service dept.I recently purchased my second car from them in the past two years.Both cars were in excellent condition and very reasonablely priced.Mike Jr. highly recommended the 3 year extended warranty which covers unforeseen repairs.I actually took advantage of this warranty with my first car and their was no cost to me for the repairs. I just purchased my second car and received excellent service and a high quality car!!! Also the credit approval process was great. Even though I had some credit issues Mike Jr personally got me approved at an excellent interest rate.I just can't say enough about this dealership other than Thank you and I highly recommend Abbott Motors Gary Deren

• pleased consumer

guys are truly devoted to making you happy and you will enjoy your car buying experience.. they say what they mean as well witch is a blessing with used car dealerships ...very trustworthy:)

• Ishmail Coleman ---VERY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Very nice group of people, very decent, down to earth and very reasonable. They remind me of a time when the world was a fair and decent place. I would recommend all my fellow Veterans and people who need assistance and a chance to drive a decent car to them. I shed tears, we talked and I left feeling alive. Thank you Abbott Motors!!

• very happy repeat customer !!

I recently purchased my second car from Abbott, once again, completely satisfied by the staff for making my experience a smooth, comfortable and a easy deal. It`s so nice to feel like a wanted customer rather than being treated like just another sale at some of the other bigger name dealer`s. Thank you Mike, Bill, and Juan for a great experience and i`d be happy to let people know to go to Abbott motors !!

Mike, you're a gem! It was a real pleasure working with you and we truly appreciate you coming back for another great buying experience. Thanks so much for your business and referrals!

• Great experience ...again !!

Thank you for your kind words and repeat business. It is a pleasure working with you!

This is my second vehicle i purchased at Abbott Motors, I would like to thank Bill and Mike for they`re cooperation and making this latest buy a smooth, easy, and relaxing experience.It`s nice to go to a dealer and be made to feel welcome, not like some huge name dealers we have around the buffalo area, where your just another sale. Thank you again.

• Pay Full Price Here

Looking for used car so I stopped in to take a look at what they had. Found a car I liked, put a deposit down and asked to take car to my mechanic. Scheduled appointment with my mechanic went to pick up car and was asked to fill out paperwork to finalize purchase. Told them we haven't agreed on price, made fair offer on vehicle and was told "no, the price is the price. No negotiation". So if you are interested in buy a used car for the exact price listed on the window sticker this is your place for you. I prefer to negotiate with a reasonable business man, a take or leave it kind of attitude doesn’t work for me.

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you feel this way. As you know, this 2006 vehicle with only 42k miles was one of our outstanding values. It was priced to sell with a hassle free experience. You asked to purchase an extended warranty that we also offered at an outstanding value. You & your son loved the car & left a deposit solidifying the deal; pending your mechanics visit. We also removed the vehicle from our inventory as it was reserved specially for you. When you returned again with your husband and another person drove the car; they too loved the car. We were very pleased that everyone was happy with the vehicle, and were looking forward to taking delivery. At that time you attempted to re-negotiate a deal that was already reasonably completed. We were sorry for not being able to meet your budget, and refunded your deposit.

• Outstanding Service and Friendly

Thank you Carol! It was our pleasure working with you and appreciate your business. Thanks for the referrals!

Great people. Awesome service. I only had to wait one hour and I was in my own vehicle. Great group of guys here. I will recommend them to everyone that is in the market for a new or used car. Mike and Gene are the best people.

• Excellent Experience!!!

Thanks Nick! We appreciate your feedback and happy we were able to help. Thank you for your business!

The sales department here at Abbott Motors was more than helpful in finding me a car that fit my budget and needs. I would fully recommend the sales staff to anyone looking for a new car or used vehicle.

• Ford Mustang

I just purchased a Mustang, and I would buy another car from Abbott Motors!

Thanks Terence! You look great in your Mustang!

I just purchased a Mustang, and I would buy another car from Abbott Motors!

Thanks Terence! You look great in your Mustang!

• Chrysler Sebring

Sales representatives were very efficient and friendly. Walked me through every process of purchasing my first car.

Thank you Andrea! We appreciate your business, and glad you had a smooth process. Enjoy you Sebring!