3.0
24 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gustman Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Helpful/Honest People

Everyone who works at this facility is very helpful and friendly. The service people are honest and accommodating.

• Rude and Ignorant

Never got that kind of treatment at a car dealership. Did not return any of my phone calls. Could not / would not recommend them to anyone.

• 2015 Accord V6
    October 29, 2015

Thank you to Gustman Honda for the best sales experience I have had to date!! From sales to service truly a family company that cares.

• Fantastic service

I recently visited Gustman Honda in search of a Honda Civic I was interested in. I found the perfect car at just the right price. The staff was wonderful, Richard Panske in particular was amazing and helped me through the entire buying process. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

• Not easy to negotiate- back and forth with manager

I don't like when there is a manager and sales man going back and forth. At vans honda in Green Bay it was the sales guy and my self no middle man. I spent three hours at Gustman and all they offered me was the lowest trade in value for my car and a payment of $400 per moth. I went to vans and I got $3000 more for my trade and my payment for the exact same vehicle wa $320 per month. It is worth the 20 mile drive appleton people.

I am sorry for your efforts spent working with us and not recieving a great outcome. In May of 2014 we had a major managment change. Along with many changes we have seen a huge increase in very satisfied guests. If you could give us another chance I would greatly appreciate it, and if not I understand also. Thanks, Brian Rahn Sales manager Gustman Honda

• pc12312011

alway's get great service in a resonable amount of time. this is my second Honda accord, and we still have the first Honda accord ! Not sure what the problem was in the waiting area, not very pleasant. Maybe a water leak of some kind ?

• Worry-free maintenance

Alway know my car is in good hands, and all work is discussed and well-thought out before proceeding. I always feel respected.

• Great service

Appointments are right on time, no waiting. Comfortable waiting room. Friendly and helpful people. All-around great service.

• Dependable Service

Stopped in for an oil change using the Express Service (HUGE convenience for me!). The staff was friendly and happy to see me. As always, confident in service received.

• Prompt, thorough service

This was a routine oil change. The dealer does a complete vehicle safety inspection to give me an update on brake wear and tire condition, etc. In addition, the service tech explained the normal range for those measurements which was helpful. I appreciate their updates and the work they do.