3.7
  • very nice people

thank you for the easy process and wonderful car. very nice people and they helped me get low payments and a reliable car

• Great Cars

Bought all my cars from here and still come often to get them repaired by the best. Never had a problem with them.

• Good cars good prices nice people to deal with BA

Good people to deal with I recommend all my friends and family to check them out

• Good cars good prices nice people to deal with BA

• Jeremy M

Bad experience they informed me one thing then when it came to close loan. They claim they no use the finance company? Really who does that

• Poor service, bad management

They ran multiple credit inquiries even before allowing me to test drive the car and did not even provide me copies of the documents I signed. Further, they also quoted me sky high interest rates after making me wait for an unreasonable period of time.

• Great dealership

The office staff was friendly. My agent Awad was amazing ...he worked hard to help me find the perfect car. I love this dealership..and I will bring all my friends & family here to get there cars. Thank u Baha! Laura Sullivan

• The best cars and prices!!

By far the best service ever!! The sales men named Adam, he is so friendly and nice!!! I love my new Nissan!!!

• Great service

This is my third vehicle from Baha Auto Sales. The staff are very helpful and always treating customers like family. Baha Auto has easy financing, you do NOT have to wait long. They always work with you on the price Thanks for always helping me with my purchases.

• The worst place to buy a car!!!!!

I don't reconnend this place. Honestly had A very bad experience!

I don't reconnend this place. Honestly had A very bad experience!