4.1
  • very nice people

thank you for the easy process and wonderful car. very nice people and they helped me get low payments and a reliable car

• DO NOT GO HERE AND WASTE YOUR TIME

I called an hour ahead to check and see if the car was still available. They told me it was, so I drove here AND NO CAR. I was waiting inside and after ten minutes they tell me it was sold. I wasted time and money driving here. This place was not in order and run down. There's no where to park and the lot is all crammed together. This isn't in a nice area either, so do not waste your time coming here.

• clean vehicles , good service

came to test drive a 2014 Audi A6 , I worked with Alex , Great sales person , straight forward guy , got financed with Chase Bank with super low rate , very satisfied . Clean cars , good service , in and out in about an hour , that is A BIG LIKE . THANK YOU BAHA

• good experience

We had a awesome visit with ALEX. He was knowledgeable. Answered all our questions. Any concerns we had BAHA was there with the knowledge we needed. We would recommend BAHA AUTO SALES to others.

• VERY GOOD CARS , NICE PPL

Very professional ppl, nice cars , bought my Honda accord from from Alex . I was in and out in about an hour - last dealer i bought my car from took 4 hours to finish my paper work !-.. Thanks Baha Auto sales and thank you Alex . WILL BE BK 4 MORE CARS 4 SURE .

• Always come to Alex at Baha Auto

Always come to Alex at Baha Auto Sales . He is up front and I trust him. We also service our cars here which is where we have purchased our last 3 cars from. This dealership is trustworthy and straight forward . Really good cars . Huge collection of vehicles . Thank you Alex. Thank you Baha Auto Sales .

• Great Cars

Bought all my cars from here and still come often to get them repaired by the best. Never had a problem with them.

• Good cars good prices nice people to deal with BA

Good people to deal with I recommend all my friends and family to check them out

• Good cars good prices nice people to deal with BA

• Jeremy M

Bad experience they informed me one thing then when it came to close loan. They claim they no use the finance company? Really who does that