162 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Holiday Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • My dream car

Holiday Chevrolet appreciates your business, Ken. Thank you for sharing your experience, glad we exceeded your expectations!

From the time I arrived to the time that I departed, everyone I met was friendly. When I entered the dealership and walked towards what appeared to be the receptionist, a salesperson greeted my and asked could he help me. I told him that I had an appointment with Nic Green, and he immediately went to get him. From the moment Nic arrived I felt comfortable and was ready to purchase my dream, a new Corvette Stingray. Nic did everything possible to ensure that my needs were met. My experience, without question, was outstanding,

• My go-to dealership!
    April 19, 2017

From sales to service, This is a top-notch organization! The fact that I paid a fair price for my 2013 Silverado at Holiday Chevrolet is almost an afterthought compared to the service after the sale. Every representative of this dealership that I have had the pleasure to interact with has been incredibly friendly and accommodating. Special kudos to the service department! Holiday is my go-to dealership. Keep up the good work!

• Easy Place to do business.
    April 17, 2017

Lots of options. Straightforward Pricing. They try to earn your business without pressuring you into a deal you are unsure about. I plan on doing future business with this dealer.

• Couldn't be more pleased

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I got the exact car I wanted for a great price. I will definitely recommend Holiday to friends and family

Hi Tammy, Thanks for sharing your shopping experience with us, we are glad to hear you received great customer service. Enjoy your new vehicle and come see us again soon!

• Great service

Sale was easy. No pressure. Financing was fair. David was great. It was no hassle. They had the best price around.

Hi Jason, Thanks for sharing your shopping experience with us, glad to hear David provided excellent customer service. Enjoy your new vehicle and come see us again soon!

• Great friendly service

Wonderful, knowledgable service people. Friendly atmosphere. Willing to negotiate a fair deal. I have recommended this dealership to my friends who are looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Hi Mary, Thanks for sharing your experience with us, and please continue to send your friends our way! We appreciate your business, come see us again soon!

• Great services

Fast and friendly with great service. I would tell my friends about this dealership. Service staff was a great help. Internet options were great too

Hi Corey, Thanks for sharing your experience with us, glad to hear you received great customer service. Come see us again soon!

• Great Service as always.

Misty and Joel are fantastic people please take good care of them as they are irreplaceable. I have 25 years experience in the car business from salesperson to general manager, I know how important a good service writer is, these two are the best.

Hi Judy, Thanks for sharing your experience with our Service Team, glad to hear Misty and Joel provided excellent customer service. We look forward to serving you again soon!

• Wonderful service

Everyone was very nice and helpful, it was a quick and easy buying process! I had lots of help and they answered my millions of questions. I definitely will buy from them here on out!

Hi Macy, Thanks for sharing your shopping experience, glad to hear you had a wonderful time with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

• Great Experience

Great Experience, Nic and Jeramy went out of their way to make it an easy buying experience. If you need a car definitely ask for them!

Hi Melissa, Thanks for sharing your shopping experience, glad to hear Nic and Jeremy provided excellent customer service. We look forward to serving you in the future!