Holiday Chevrolet Buick GMC Dealership

New (888) 464-8115 (888) 464-8115
Used (888) 465-2285 (888) 465-2285
Service (888) 468-9058 (888) 468-9058

Holidays Olds, Fond du Lac WI

Excellent and will return the next time I need to a car

Best Experience

Andy was the absolute best!!! Easy purchase and followed up after the sale!

Chevy Repair

Had a problem per On-Star. Green Team did an excellent job in taking care of it.

My Sierra is the 7th vehicle my wife and I have purchased

My Sierra is the 7th vehicle my wife and I have purchased or leased from Holiday Great service and friendly people always

Our vehicle buying experience at Holiday was great!

Our vehicle buying experience at Holiday was great! Tony Perez was super easy to work with and provided excellent customer service! We thought the price on the Enclave we bought was good and we were given a good price for our trade in. We also got cookies!!

Awesome Dealership to work with!

Awesome Dealership to work with! I am very pleased with the service and my new SUV!

Work with Joe!

Great service before and after sale, very helpful and knowledgeable. Worked to get the deal needed and wasn’t pushy at all. Would definitely go back.

Dealer response

Thank you, Adam, for your kind words. Joe is a true professional with expertise and integrity. We're so glad to hear about your experience. Please let us know when we can be of further service to you!

Great experience, service was excellent!

Great experience, service was excellent! Found the right vehicle for our needs. Made us feel comfortable through the whole process. We would recommend Holiday Automotive to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Dealer response

Great to hear, Richard. Thank you for your feedback and your 5-star review! We appreciate your kind recommendation and look forward to serving you in the future.

Holiday is awesome

Wonderful service and sales people. Kris and Dean worked as a team for us and were great. Love Holiday and we will be back sometime

Dealer response

We appreciate your kind feedback. It was our pleasure to serve your automotive need. Thank you for driving with us, Terry.

A Great Purchase Experience!

I've had my vehicles serviced many times by the various Holiday locations but this was my first car purchase from them. The service has always been spectacular and my purchase experience was no different. My salesman, Dan, was great in helping me whenever I needed it. He even answered my texts on his off days. Their F&I guy, Nick, got me a great rate and was very helpful in answering my questions. I buy a lot of vehicles and Ill definitely be paying Holiday a visit again when it comes time for the next purchase. A+++

Dealer response

Thank you, Ted, for continuing to choose Holiday, and for your thoughtful review. We're so pleased to have had the opportunity to offer our genuine care to you with your vehicle purchase. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Please let us know how we can be of service to you or anybody you know.