Holiday Chevrolet Buick GMC Dealership

New (888) 464-8115 (888) 464-8115
Used (888) 465-2285 (888) 465-2285
Service (888) 468-9058 (888) 468-9058

Smooth Process

I called reference an AT4 on their website. It was originally sold. But I then received a telephone call and made a deal to trade my other truck in. Bill Agnew and Joe Griese made the process painless!!

4.0

At the time, I was looking for a 2022 Chevy Bolt all

At the time, I was looking for a 2022 Chevy Bolt all electric car. Then I discovered my insurance premium would increase by nearly $100 annually and my yearly registration would nearly double for any electric car. They're killing the golden goose.I gave up on the idea.

Exceptional buying experience

If you are in the market for a new vehicle reach out to Tony Perez. He will treat you right and find you the best deal.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

Holiday and Dan D. provided the best dealer experience if had in my 40+ years of buying cars. I’ll make to 100 mile trip again for my next purchase.

Best car buying experience I’ve ever had in my 46 years...

Best car buying experience I’ve ever had in my 46 years of buying cars. Dan D was a great communicator throughout the entire process. Finance was painless. Drove about 100 miles to buy a car from Holiday and would do it again.

The best experience

It was the BEST car buying experience that we have ever had. We will definitely shop for our next car at Holiday Motors that’s for sure

Dealer response

Thank you, Nick and Cheryl! We appreciate you both taking the time to leave us this review, and we're happy to hear our team was able to provide you with a stellar car buying experience. We hope your new ride is serving you both well! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's ever anything else we can assist you with. Have a wonderful day, and thank you for driving with us!

The guys and gals at holiday are class act. They are the...

The guys and gals at holiday are class act. They are the most helpful and accommodating staff around. Joe Griese, my salesman, was most helpful in completing my purchase from start to finish.

Dealer response

Thank you very much for your review, Josh! We're so glad to hear our team and Joe provided you with such an exceptional experience, and we appreciate you taking the time to highlight your experience. We'll be sure to pass your review along to our GM team, and if there's ever anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach back out to Joe directly, or to give our general Holiday number a call. Safe travels, and thank you for driving with us!

Pleasure to work with, no pressure to buy.very helpful ...

Pleasure to work with, no pressure to buy.very helpful

Dealer response

Thank you very much for choosing Holiday Automotive as your first choice for all your automotive needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care, and thank you for driving with us!

I bought a brand-new Traverse (Premium) from Holiday. I...

I bought a brand-new Traverse (Premium) from Holiday. I had some issues with my car and Holiday management came through and fixed my issues. I appreciate them working with me.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Melissa! We're sorry to hear you had some initial issues with your purchased vehicle, but we're glad to hear our team was able to assist. We hope you're enjoying your new Traverse, and if there's ever anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to stop by or give us a call. We're always here to help however we can! Have a great day, and thank you for driving with us!

We had a very pleasant experience working with Sinjin...

We had a very pleasant experience working with Sinjin Slater. He was able to find the vehicle we wanted and was willing and able to answer all our questions.

Consumer response

Once again we had a good experience when purchasing our new Equinox at Holiday. All the personal were very professional and helpful.

Dealer response

Thank you very much for your reviews! We're so glad to hear that our team provided you with not only one, but two wonderful experiences. We'll be sure to pass your review along to Sinjin and our GM team, and if there's ever anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. Thank you for driving with us!