Holiday Chevrolet Buick GMC Dealership

New (888) 464-8115 (888) 464-8115
Used (888) 465-2285 (888) 465-2285
Service (888) 468-9058 (888) 468-9058

Good feels!!!

Always great service...friendly staff. Holiday strives diligently to exceed expectations. I am a salesperson by trade and have said many times that I hope my customers feel as good about their experience at my place of business as I feel everytime I do business with Holiday Automotive.

Dealer response

Thank you very much for the kind words, Jana! Our team strives to provide nothing less than a stellar experience for all our guests, and we're so glad to hear that was reflected during your recent visit. If there is ever anything else that we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to to let us know. We look forward to your next visit, and thank you for driving with us!

Regular oil change

Both of our vehicles (an Equinox and a Terrain) are serviced at regular intervals at Holiday. We have ALWAYS enjoyed excellent service - and incredibly helpful folks - at Holiday Automotive.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, Jon! We appreciate your continued business and trust over the years and we're grateful for your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you again in the future, and thank you for driving with us!

Nolan

The work was done in a timely manner everyone was great and went out of their way to make us feel welcome .I look forward to going back

Dealer response

Thank you for your five-star rating, Nolan! We appreciate your feedback and business and we look forward to your next visit! Have a wonderful day, and thank you for driving with us!

4.0

Truck Repair

Holiday was able to resolve my problems and I am appreciative of them and there service.

Dealer response

Thank you, James! We appreciate your business and we're glad to hear everything went well during your service visit. If there is ever anything else that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care, and thank you for driving with us!

Marlow

Oil change, tire rotation and cabin filter change. Service is always done correctly and timely. Friendly staff too.

Dealer response

Thank you, Marlow! We're glad our team made your service so enjoyable and we hope to see you again sometime in the future! Have a wonderful day, and thank you for driving with us!

4.5

Maryd

Nice place, good customer service and comfortable atmosphere Service advisor was thorough with her questions. I would recommend to a friend to go here for service

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, Maryd! We're pleased to hear that our service team provided a positive experience for you, and we appreciate your recommendation! If there's ever anything else that we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a wonderful day, and thank you for driving with us!

Sale to Service

I can't say enough good things about Holiday , from the time that we bought our truck to the service that we've had performed so far they are fantastic ! I recently on 2/5/19 had an appointment for a oil change and tire rotation at their Quick Lube , which I really like ! The morning of the appointment the battery on the truck died , I called Holiday to ask if I could be a little late or do I have to change my appointment , the girl that I talked to was so nice , I wish I could remember her name , very professional and really put me at ease , she said that she would inform the service manager of my battery and that if I did indeed need a new one that they could take care of me at the Quick Lube ! When I got there Stuart my service manager , also a very personable and professional person made me feel very at ease ! They put in a new battery and did the oil change and tire rotation and they also washed the truck , and I was on the road again within an hour ! Their employees are the best around ! There's a GMC dealer 16 miles from me , and I choose to drive 60 miles to have my service done ! There's a reason for that ! Their people are the best !

New car

While shopping on the internet for a new SUV. I come across Holliday Motors of Fon du Lac. I was really impressed with there selection. The wife and I went over to find really friendly salespeople to help us. Very impressed!

Dealer response

Thank you for your five-star rating, David! We appreciate your feedback and we hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle! If there is ever anything else that we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a wonderful rest of your day, and thank you for driving with us!

Excellent All Around Service

I've always received good customer service as well as quality maintenance and repair service. I bought my vehicle from Holiday Motors in Fond du Lac, WI in 2014...I live in the Milwaukee area and continue to head north to Fond du Lac for oil changes and repairs, because I haven't yet found a dealer in the milwaukee area that provides Holiday's level of customer service and quality of maintenance/repair services.

Dealer response

Belinda, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We're grateful for your business and we're so pleased to hear that you've found Holiday to be worth the trip from Milwaukee! We look forward to seeing you again in the future, and hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! Thank you for driving with us!

1.0

No notice of sale

Scheduled to see a car the night before. Came in and it was sold. No call or warning. Travelled about an hour to see it and when I asked them about my appointment they tried to sell me something else before letting me know the car I was there to see got sold before I got in.

Dealer response

Eric, we are disappointed to hear about your recent experience and we apologize for the inconvenience caused by our miscommunication. We understand your frustration and we'd like the opportunity to turn your experience around. A member of our management team will be reaching out to you shortly in an effort to work towards a resolution. Take care, and we hope to speak with you soon.