• Wonderful service experience

Exceptional service with comfortable facility. But customer service was really outstanding. Human relationships are extremely important and the advisor there was quite superb.

• Certified Nurse Assistant

Stephen was sales person spoke with very good salesman. I didn't purchase car not what I was looking for but when I went in staff was very professional never been to purchase a vehicle and treated so well thumbs up for Audi Wilmington thanks keep up good work

• Justin was great. Jeremy is fantastic.

They were very busy but Justin was very personable and patient. Jeremy took ownership of having the car ready a little later than promised. Very professional and great to deal with. I wouldn't take our Audi's any other place.

• Service

I appreciated them taking my car in within short notice and ensuring I got to work on time.

• James Guy

Responses to my requst were direct and professional. The representatipve showed genuine concern for both my repair need and the timing of getting me in and out. When I questioned a charge she immediately addressed my concern and immediately explained, assuring my satisfaction.

• Maintenance and 2 recalls

Craig was the Audi service person to assist me and I found him to be very helpful, courteous and professional. He provided me with updates while I waited for my car to be finished. He also made sure to maximize the use of my coupons to lower the overall cost - which I was very appreciative of! There were no issues found during the servicing of the car and Chris was helpful in explaining the benefits of future maintenance at the recommended intervals.

• Service emergency away from home

A friend was driving our Q7 to MA from FL with our dog, and the last day of the trip in Newark -Elkton the car wouldn't start. That was at 6:30 am. He called Audi roadside assist and he was at the Wilmington dealership by 8:30. Although the service department was booked solid that day our service associate went the extra mile to get the car in right away. They replaced the battery, road tested it, did an inspection, washed the car and he was on his way by 11:00 which got him and our dog back to MA before dark. Truly exceptional. We are all very appreciative.

• Audi Dealer Service

Always professional. The team takes care of your car needs and those you may have.

• Audi A4

The service that I receive at this dealership is always exceptional from beginnig to end. The people are professional, courteous and friendly. They take the time to answer any questions or concerns that I may have about my vehicle. The service on my vehicle is completed with care and in a timely manner. I could not be more pleased with the service that I receive at this dealership.

• Ken Doss

Jessica was a great help and on top of everything the whole way. It was a pleasure.