• Outstanding dealership

Thanks Joe for trusting us and letting Craig lead the way. Appreciate your business.

Craig was a straight forward sales agent I will be buying my next vehicle from him Outstanding dealership hassle free experience I would give more stars if I could Thanks for the awesome deal!!

• Great Experience

Thanks for the great feedback Peter! Appreciate your business.

Scott S. was a pleasure to deal with. We purchased 2 new trucks in the past month from him for our business, and he made sure things were simple and easy for us throughout the entire process. Will definitely be giving Scott a call next time we are looking for another vehicle!

Thanks for the great feedback Peter! Appreciate your business.

• Great Service

Thanks Joel! Glad we were able to get you in the right car and Logan was able to help you through the process.

Logan was an amazingly helpful sales person, before, during, and after the sale! Best experience I've ever had buying a car. Thanks Bergstrom for putting the customer first in everything you do!

• Dave2

Thanks for the review Dave!

Our service advisor, Andrea Thompson, was terrific. Extremely polite and efficient, a true asset for your company. I think she could be a manager one day for you.

Thanks for the review Dave!

• Good day

Thanks Sharon. Means a lot to us that we were able to earn your trust and can call you one of our great guests! Appreciate your feedback.

They got me in on time and serviced and told me what I could do to improve my cars performance. They were great. No pressure to fix anything. I would come back. Also bought my car from here. You can't go wrong at Bergstroms.

• TOP service !

Outstanding Business, truly customer focus. Pleasant staff to work with. Attention to detail.

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Carol!

• Horrible customer service!!

Hi LAJ, thanks for your feedback. We apologize it was a frustrating experience.

None of my issues were taken care of with my 2012 Chev Cruze and I was told, on my way out, that I may have a transmission leak problem. I was contacted by a gal at GM after filling out my customer (dis)satisfaction survey and told someone from Bergstroms would get back in touch with me to get things taken care of, within 48 hours. After a week, I contacted GM again and was told by her; "After my contact with the Customer Experience Manager at Bergstrom, I think it is in your best interest to go to one of the following dealerships for the transmission leak" and sent to other GM dealers in other cities. This is the worst service I've ever received. You only want positive feedback and refuse to even acknowledge the customers who are unhappy with your business.

Hi LAJ, thanks for your feedback. We apologize it was a frustrating experience.

• Awesome dealership

Thanks Stacy!

After years of dealing with horrible dealerships this one has cured my issue. Everybody is so kind John Bergstrom, Rich, Wendy, Andy Bergstrom and my service advisor Jason along with the mechanics. They service your car right so you can feel at ease with the repairs. I'm happy to bring my money to somebody that appreciates my business in return. I also purchased a new car here and have used the body shop for work awesome as well.

Thanks Stacy!

• Flawless experience! Great Workmanship!

Flawless experience! Excellent and professional treatment from everyone that I spoke to! The repair work was perfect!

• Great Service

Very friendly atmosphere along with all the staff. Great variety of vehicles to choose from. Our salesman, Mike, was awesome to work with. I would recommend you guys to anyone.